The building of knuckles

Winner winner, chicken dinner!!

Bad Cat. Ordered one up. Hopefully done by Friday.

It would have been covered under warranty by my Poison Spyder c-pillar cage mounts voided. it. :crazyeyes:

Boy, well we all know those two parts are directly related. :crazyeyes: Did they seriously tell you that?

Winner winner, chicken dinner!!

Bad Cat. Ordered one up. Hopefully done by Friday.

It would have been covered under warranty by my Poison Spyder c-pillar cage mounts voided. it. :crazyeyes:

Got your message but was busy working on Jeeps myself. Bummer that it didn't get covered under warranty.

Been a while. Thought I'd resurrect this one.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460074763.486330.jpg
Clean-ish.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460074786.571222.jpg
Slightly bent.

Replaced the control arm and trackbar tonight. Also lubed the upper ball joints, DS and tie rod.

Still need to replace the draglink, install the king airbumps, lube lower ball joints and control arms, clean the inside, rotate tires, mount new Nitto spare and clean up the surface rust from this winter.

Bumping for the sole purpose that I was posting from my home computer and noticed this would be my 12,000 post. I thought it fitting to be in this thread.

Bumping for the sole purpose that I was posting from my home computer and noticed this would be my 12,000 post. I thought it fitting to be in this thread.

Congrats! Glad you could join us to brag about your post count! :thumb:

Top Bottom