The building of GR8WHITE2.0 aka The Silver Piece

GR8WHITE

Your junk passing Mike's Yota? Yeah that'll tick him off.
Ya.... The Toyota breaking had a lot to do with the very small budget... Haha ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466772517.287473.jpg really soft leafs and shitty pinion angle (even with a pretty big shim). Gonna link it and honestly waiting to get that done before I start the jk. But when the yota had a front drive shaft in it, she creepy crawled everywhere I pointed it.
Nice build so far. Monster in progress!
Thanks definitely gonna be a monster!

GR8WHITE

Still waiting on a couple more parts and gotta finish another project before I start on the jeep. So took it wheelin today. I am blown away by how much a d30 can put up with 3.21's and open. Did some custom body work but no broken parts ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467075659.248776.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467075673.188260.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467075684.310422.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467075698.432523.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467075711.616208.jpg

madstiles

I don't wheel a lot due to busy life kids ect. But when I do I don't baby it lmao gonna collect parts when I see a deal and go from their. Thanks for doing this thread gives us little guys ambition!

GR8WHITE

I don't wheel a lot due to busy life kids ect. But when I do I don't baby it lmao gonna collect parts when I see a deal and go from their. Thanks for doing this thread gives us little guys ambition!
Do it. Wheelin on tons is completely different ball game. And no problem, I figured this thread could give people ideas and show that u don't have to spend the huge money on Prorocks and other "bolt on" goodies to have something very capable. And the building process of what a no fucks givin jeep buggy looks like. Haha

GR8WHITE

Still haven't started on the jeep.... Need to button up another project first. It looks like I'm running out of time to have it done by the end of summer run. Not impossible but we will see. Finally opened up my advanced adapters box yesterday. 4 speed atlas looking good. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467727013.697572.jpg

thardy

Banned
Still haven't started on the jeep.... Need to button up another project first. It looks like I'm running out of time to have it done by the end of summer run. Not impossible but we will see. Finally opened up my advanced adapters box yesterday. 4 speed atlas looking good.

I'm gonna be disappointed in you If Scott has a JK at EOS and you don't.

GR8WHITE

Hand built buggy starter kit ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467839180.911934.jpg
200ft of roll cage tube
Over 30ft for all 8 control arms
And some 1/4" plate for making shit

GR8WHITE

One of the last pieces to the puzzle just showed up. Psc Full hydro double ended ram. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468019035.470968.jpg

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
You need to get to work! Not too much longer before that thing needs to be at Windrock, showing up Scott!

Top Bottom