The building of Bison

MericaMade

View attachment 360111

For me, there were no ill effects doing the relocation. Years ago I had replaced the OEM Mirror with an aftermarket one that a back up camera in the corner and wired it so it was always on when the ignition is on. I wanted a bigger view (so I don’t back into trees on the trail) and found a full screen version on Amazon and hard mounted to the Spod mount that I had floating around that wasn’t being used. It really opens up the windshield view.

Don’t mind the disaster of a garage in the camera view [emoji15]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That looks good. I have been meaning to get one ever since I saw Jerrys. I like how you mounted it higher giving you more visibility.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
My trek top is almost 5 years old. Still in really good shape, if falls apart tomorrow I’ll buy another one. Probably be twill next time. Maybe little better insulation.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

wjtstudios

Hooked
My trek top is almost 5 years old. Still in really good shape, if falls apart tomorrow I’ll buy another one. Probably be twill next time. Maybe little better insulation.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

Agreed, best soft tops out there in my opinion

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
It is so cool that you can play while working

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was nice to have 10 minutes to play, my world is 24/7 high stress right now and need a release where I can get it. That cut goes from 0 to 8’. I was able to make it up and over the 4.5-5’ section. I would have tried higher, but would have needed a spotter.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom