The building of Bison

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I guess I really have been crazy busy cause I am literally just seeing this for the first time. Awesome :thumb:

KevinG

Caught the Bug
Once I get them on, I’ll figure out the front bumper chop.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Fender's look really nice! I am totally interested to see the bumper chop. The AEV front bumper is one of my favorites and probably one of the toughest things I had a hard time parting with.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Nice!! Are you going to trim the rear inner pinch seem to match the fender? I didn't but maybe down the road I will. I was also thinking maybe have the rear LOD trimmed up a little so it doesn't go past the fender.
20190608_122934.jpg 20190608_122922.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Fender's look really nice! I am totally interested to see the bumper chop. The AEV front bumper is one of my favorites and probably one of the toughest things I had a hard time parting with.

I love the AEV front but it’s due for a repaint, so it’s a good time to chop and repaint. Plus the 37s rub and there’s no way the 40s will clear. I’ve seen pictures of it done well and done halfway so it’s going to take some work. When we chop it, we are going to radius the bumper end and extend that seam into the chop to make it look original.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Nice!! Are you going to trim the rear inner pinch seem to match the fender? I didn't but maybe down the road I will. I was also thinking maybe have the rear LOD trimmed up a little so it doesn't go past the fender.
View attachment 339341 View attachment 339342

Yes, that’s today’s and tomorrow’s project to do the passenger rear including trimming it all out and repainting it. I’ll post up some pictures once it get it done but we’ve got a lot of family stuff planned over the next two days so it will be slow going.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

Yes, that’s today’s and tomorrow’s project to do the passenger rear including trimming it all out and repainting it. I’ll post up some pictures once it get it done but we’ve got a lot of family stuff planned over the next two days so it will be slow going.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Lol, I can see it now, “where is your dad” as you keep sneaking out into the garage

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

KevinG

Caught the Bug
I love the AEV front but it’s due for a repaint, so it’s a good time to chop and repaint. Plus the 37s rub and there’s no way the 40s will clear. I’ve seen pictures of it done well and done halfway so it’s going to take some work. When we chop it, we are going to radius the bumper end and extend that seam into the chop to make it look original.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Can't wait to see that! I wish I would have had the huevos to go that route, but the Mrs. is happy to have my old one.

Ddays

Hooked
Nitro trail grapplers. They are sitting at DT waiting for me to get time to mount them up once the fenders are done.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I really do like Trail Graps - they're a classic looking tire. If I didn't have such good luck with my Coopers I would have gone that route. Weird how 40's are only C rated :thinking:

Top Bottom