The building of Bison

Man. Go out of town for one night and this guy has 5 wheels mounted up! They look good man. How was getting the tire mounted on the ring side? I almost feel like mine are too loose

Only got 4 done, I called it at 11:30. It took a bit jumping on/ and a good kick to get them in. I had each one in the wheel in abut 2 minute.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Still have to rework the bumpers next, but getting closer. Then testing.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I had the same problem with my mid-width LoD. Had to cut 7 inches off. Kept hitting the dang things at full stuff and lock. I’m sure with 40s you will have to do some cutting. Hope it’s not too much.
Your Jeep is truly awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Coop, the fronts going down to a stubby width and the rear’s going to loose water tanks and corners bars. They both are due for new paint. Michigan salt hasn’t been kind

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

WTH? We go from this:

To this without ANY progress pics? This is supposed to be a build thread man, not a hey it's all done and I didn't take any pictures thread?!
We're all feeling very slighted :grayno:

Shit happens fast, you gotta keep up [emoji23]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Torquing 96 bolts on the other hand sucked...

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Oh man I feel for ya. I’ve never mounted tires on beadlocks before but I’m gonna be giving in a shot here soon. Not looking forward to it. Hang in there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Oh man I feel for ya. I’ve never mounted tires on beadlocks before but I’m gonna be giving in a shot here soon. Not looking forward to it. Hang in there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

It’s all worth it!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom