The building of Bison

It’s a bit pricey. I’m sure the fenders won’t be that bad, but to wrap the Jeep as much as I want to would get up there.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

For a quality full wrap job costs the same as a paint job. A lot of people don’t realize that much work goes into it. I still want to digital snow camo wrap the tj, just can’t justify it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

For a quality full wrap job costs the same as a paint job. A lot of people don’t realize that much work goes into it. I still want to digital snow camo wrap the tj, just can’t justify it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Yup, that’s why I’m just going after the fenders. The see the most abuse.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

How have the crush can covers held up for you? My Milspec didn’t have them but now having the hard rock bumper, I’m not feeling great about all that plastic hanging off there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They’ve seen a bunch of abuse, but they have also saved the front bumper and winch fair lead from getting scratched up. I’m on my second set and they are cheap and easy to replace.

To date, they have not been my limiting factor from climbing a ledge. The bumper corners have.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

So shiny!

IMG_2634.jpg

Won’t look this good for too long!

I’m going to paint all the bead lock bolts black and have black lugs, do you think I should paint the center cap the grey or leave it black? Regardless, I’m going to paint the chrome method and fake Allen head bolts black or grey depending on which way I go with the caps.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

So shiny!

View attachment 340780

I’m going to paint all the bead lock bolts black and have black lugs, do you think I should paint the center cap the grey or leave it black? Regardless, I’m going to paint the chrome method and fake Allen head bolts black or grey depending on which way I go with the caps.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
They look awesome!! Personally I would keep the centers black...at least for a while. Now mount them up!

So shiny!

View attachment 340780

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Those look great! I really like my Methods on the JL and I toyed with beadlocks but decided against it.

The center caps will get the ol heave-ho with the 60's ;)
I assumed you were sticking with the Hutchinsons. Did you decide against because of the wheel edges?

Those look great! I really like my Methods on the JL and I toyed with beadlocks but decided against it.

The center caps will get the ol heave-ho with the 60's ;)
I assumed you were sticking with the Hutchinsons. Did you decide against because of the wheel edges?

Yes, and they are so damn expensive. I bought these on Black Friday and had them powder coated and I’ve still saved over $500 on the Hutchinson’s!

I’ll still keep the cap on the rear wheel I think, but yes, the rest will go.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

They look awesome!! Personally I would keep the centers black...at least for a while. Now mount them up!

I like the black, just can’t don’t like the chrome crap. But thank you!! It’s been a bit of a Jeep day, haven’t got much work done today but you gotta have one of these every now and then.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom