The build/re-build of Gruff

Ddays

Hooked
Great! Never put anti seize on mine at all.

I can't speak for Ddays but I spent about $300 for my Rubi sway bar and Evo no limits

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I put gasket sealant on the plate so no moisture could get in that way so it should be fine.

Hey Sahara, I paid $250 for the bar & $90 for the No-limits disco

Ddays

Hooked
Well nothing going on with Gruff (couple things in the works tho ;)) but figured I'd add to the tool bag & tweak some stuff over the winter.
I've seen some bottle jack axle cradles online but man, $37 for a piece of bent metal? I found these at Tractor supply yesterday and will try
my hand at welding these onto the jack myself (ha, as soon as I get a welder). But at $9.00 for two, I think these will work just fine.

Jack.jpg

jack2.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Well nothing going on with Gruff (couple things in the works tho ;)) but figured I'd add to the tool bag & tweak some stuff over the winter.
I've seen some bottle jack axle cradles online but man, $37 for a piece of bent metal? I found these at Tractor supply yesterday and will try
my hand at welding these onto the jack myself (ha, as soon as I get a welder). But at $9.00 for two, I think these will work just fine.

You can also weld a piece of tubing onto that saddle maybe an inch long or so, then the whole thing fits around the jack platform and you can remove it anytime you want.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Don't know how much room you have but couldn't you drill and tap the head so the spring perch could be removed?

Ddays

Hooked
Got out some this morning with my daughter before she heads back to college in balmy South Carolina tomorrow. Didn't get as much snow as I hoped but better than nothing I guess.

7D_19378.jpg

7D_19385.jpg

7D_19389.jpg

7D_19399.jpg

7D_19400.jpg

7D_19402.jpg

7D_19406.jpg

7D_19417.jpg

7D_19420.jpg

7D_19428.jpg

7D_19432.jpg

7D_19453.jpg