The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Looks good! Let us know how it is on the highway! I talked with someone and he said since he got the hydro assist his wife doesn’t like driving anymore because it’s so touchy! Curious on your thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

not sure if i have replied to this, also don't want to go through the thread to see if i have. but just in case i wanted to provide an updated.

my hydro system has performed really great this far!! zero issues on the highway and my overall steering has felt better! my only complaint and its not with the system i have chosen but more with how its set up. ill briefly explain: i only have a ported steering box and hydraulic ram; im still running the stock reservoir and pump. every once in awhile, not very often, it will feel a little sticky. this is due to (at least i believe) the low RPMs and not enough fluid being pushed to the ram. it doesn't happen enough for me to care or worry about the set up. however i am interested to see what the set up will do with the increase weight of the jeep as well as the 40s im waiting to get delivered tomorrow. :thumb:

nonetheless, if it becomes more sticky then i will purchase the high volume steering pump kit from PSC and call it a day. time will tell.... or the first test drive. we will see. :beer:

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Got this from Jake earlier today. Lug nuts are in![emoji1303] well 1/4 of them. Someone messed up on the order and instead of sending me 8 boxes of 4 lug nuts they just sent me 8 lug nuts....

IMG_0598.jpg

Now all I’m waiting in is 40s and Trail Ready beadlocks!!

And I hope to receive a delivery picture from Jake on the 40s tomorrow!!!!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Sometimes I’m convinced Naboo hates me. He sprung a leak today and I’m pretty sure it’s the radiator. Good thing I have a brand new one I have already been planning on installing.

IMG_0651.jpg

Top Bottom