The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

Headlights look nice, I just did a 3hr trip in the dark yesterday and was thinking about how bad I need new lights. I kept getting flashed by semi's w/ stock headlights, pretty funny that they could offend, we checked and buddy agreed they are aimed appropriately.

I will let you know for sure when we head that way, we have gotten a good idea of the area now and plan to do some longer camping trips over there now.

On a side note, that's how we got our cat too, girlfriends choice, not mine. Dang freeloaders...

KC is definitely a good choice if you decide to upgrade, I am really happy with them! We live out in the country with a ton of deer and the stock headlights were not very much help with spotting the deer along the road...

Sounds great! There are plenty of places to get lost for a week in the backcountry [emoji106] we’ve only had time for a few 3 day weekend trips.

I have always hated cats, but as long as they are keeping away some mice I’m fine with it lol I used to trap and shoot bb’s at our neighbors cats that they didn’t claim... they kept pooping all over our yard and spraying my back deck

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We got snow a couple days back up high here in WA, didn't stick. We just got snow on the passes last night! Stoked for playing in the snow this year!

We got snow a couple days back up high here in WA, didn't stick. We just got snow on the passes last night! Stoked for playing in the snow this year!

It didn’t stick here either, melted away in half a day. I can’t wait to play in the snow too! Been looking forward to that! We might be getting more tonight ❄️[emoji847] it’s raining/sleeting right now.

Top Bottom