The Birth of Cookie Monster (aka Cymbol Monkey)

Weebz

Caught the Bug
A lot of progress! The wheel wells look great. Did mounting the cooler on the bottom of the cross member not work?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Would have but I went up top because I couldn’t get my nutsert tool on the bottom and I didn’t feel like threading the bar

wjtstudios

Hooked
Would have but I went up top because I couldn’t get my nutsert tool on the bottom and I didn’t feel like threading the bar

Got it, mines been fine there. No noticeable increase in temps.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Probably don’t even need the cooler but since it’s added.

Are you going to run the stock airbox or do you have aftermarket?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Read through your entire thread this morning and really looking forward to seeing your Jeep completed! Love the color and the direction of your build!

A.J.

Fond memories of when my Fusions showed up. They are awesome! Great choice. Can’t wait to see it done. Little heads up. Synergy track bar has the most clearance. Lower control arm’s will need to be lengthened and uppers work best at stock length. Depending on what skid plates you have might need to do a little work to clear the webbing on the side of the pinion area.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Fond memories of when my Fusions showed up. They are awesome! Great choice. Can’t wait to see it done. Little heads up. Synergy track bar has the most clearance. Lower control arm’s will need to be lengthened and uppers work best at stock length. Depending on what skid plates you have might need to do a little work to clear the webbing on the side of the pinion area.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

I will need to grab a track bar so good to know. Waiting on control arms now and then I can start assembling. They aren’t supposed to be here
Till late this week and I have to fly to Dallas so going to be a bit before I get anywhere. Appreciate the pointers

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Looking great! Any closer to a suspension setup?

Going temporary for now. Going to run my existing RK coils to set it up. Just had Fedex show up with some Fox smooth bodies for now and Core Tier 4 arms coming later this week. Going to dial it in as-is and do some shake down runs to see how it feels. From there I will decide if I’m going CO all around or not. Figured keep it cheap and simple and see what I need before just buying and changing everything

wjtstudios

Hooked
I will need to grab a track bar so good to know. Waiting on control arms now and then I can start assembling. They aren’t supposed to be here
Till late this week and I have to fly to Dallas so going to be a bit before I get anywhere. Appreciate the pointers

I have a synergy front and rear TB. Definitely needed

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom