The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - it's a funny thing how many experts there are on the internet and how eager they are to proudly chime in with their vast knowledge. Needless to say, I started this thread to highlight some of the amazing things that I've learned from them on our YouTube channel.

So, this first comment was made on our most recent video, the stuck in the sand one and how to get out. I just knew the internet experts would be chiming in with their vast experience and knowledge and how you can't drive with your psi so low without rolling a bead and that is the reason why I made sure to include a disclaimer at the end of it. Of course, that never stopped any of them and needless to say, this one came from a guy who goes by the name, cl m. Apparently, he and his self-proclaimed 25 years of off road experience decided to essentially tell me that it'd be better to remain stuck in the SAND than to risk rolling a bead... in SAND. 🤪

cl m.jpg

Last edited:
What never ceases to amaze me is how immediately they get squirrelly when you respond. They get to say whatever it is on their minds but you don’t get to respond? Ridiculous.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So much brain damage for a Monday. But somehow, I knew some idiot would say something dumb in regards to that video. 🤦🏼‍♂️
LOL - there have been a few but this one is sure he's right.
What never ceases to amaze me is how immediately they get squirrelly when you respond. They get to say whatever it is on their minds but you don’t get to respond? Ridiculous.
Yup, they can to shoot off their internet expertise but if I respond, I'm somehow "defensive" or "offended" or what have you.

jesse3638

Hooked
LOL - it's a funny thing how many experts there are on the internet. In fact, when we made our most recent video, the stuck in the sand one and how to get out, I just knew they would be chiming in with their vast experience and knowledge and how you can't drive with your psi so low without rolling a bead. Needless to say, here's one from a guy who goes by the name, cl m and apparently, he and his self-proclaimed 25 years of off road experience decided to essentially tell me that it'd be better to remain stuck in the SAND than to risk rolling a bead... in SAND. 🤪

View attachment 366186
I feel you knew you'd get this type of comment by your disclaimer at the end of the video. What an idiot...haha.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It seems like a lot of these commenters are applying ”the customer’s always right“ logic so they get to have permission to be offended when you reply. How dare you say anything back. Idiots…
LOL - that's EXACTLY what it's like with these karen types. :ROFLMAO:
I feel you knew you'd get this type of comment by your disclaimer at the end of the video. What an idiot...haha.
Honestly, to the point where we almost didn't make this video. We have others that we want to do as well but just know that every internet expert and their mother will chime in with their stupidness. And really, all we want to do is try and help people out.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not exactly a hater comment... yet, but here's one that I just got from a V8Marc. Apparently, he's taking issue with the fact that I didn't tell people they shouldn't air down unless they have a means to air back up. You know, because it's better to be helplessly stuck in the sand and die than to get out and drive to safety. :rolleyes:

V8Marc.jpg

JT@623

Hooked
Not exactly a hater comment... yet, but here's one that I just got from a V8Marc. Apparently, he's taking issue with the fact that I didn't tell people they shouldn't air down unless they have a means to air back up. You know, because it's better to be helplessly stuck in the sand and die than to get out and drive to safety. :rolleyes:

View attachment 366189
Not sure about Marc but I could drive a long ways on 5 psi. That be sort of like drinking piss because I didn’t bring water .

Elroy231

I always look forward to new posts in this thread. Im never let down by how stupid some people can be.

Kuboske

LOL - that's EXACTLY what it's like with these karen types. :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, to the point where we almost didn't make this video. We have others that we want to do as well but just know that every internet expert and their mother will chime in with their stupidness. And really, all we want to do is try and help people out.
Ignore the idiots. Part of life in America, these days.
I think a whole series on basic how-to's, would be wonderful. Could be useful to everyone, from newbies, to veterans. I try to live life and never stop learning.
Plus, it might just serve to unplug crowded weekend trail use.
Maybe...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's one that I got from a guy who goes by the name of Crazy Canuck. Apparently, he's mad at me for offering a tip that could help people get unstuck from sand. For some reason, he thinks that our Jeep "magically" was on top of the sand and so he's calling "BS" on me for getting out so easy.

Crazy Canuck.jpg

And, full disclosure here, the shot of me getting out was my 2nd attempt. Being that Pippi is a manual, my first attempt resulted in a stall. I figured, we were still in the sand and so I just gave it another go and got out. Maybe it was a mistake but we decided that showing the first failed attempt wasn't necessary to make the point. So, to that, I apologize to anyone that thought this video was BS.

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - here's one that I got from a guy who goes by the name of Crazy Canuck. Apparently, he's mad at me for offering a tip that could help people get unstuck from sand. For some reason, he thinks that our Jeep "magically" was on top of the sand and so he's calling "BS" on me for getting out so easy.

View attachment 366269

And, full disclosure here, the shot of me getting out was my 2nd attempt. Being that Pippi is a manual, my first attempt resulted in a stall. I figured, we were still in the sand and so I just gave it another go and got out. Maybe it was a mistake but we decided that showing the first failed attempt wasn't necessary to make the point. So, to that, I apologize to anyone that thought this video was BS.
Does Canada even have sand? What the fuck does this guy know?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - so, on our latest video where I demonstrate how to get a 2WD vehicle unstuck from the sand, there was a guy who made a nice post about how helpful our videos are. Then, some guy named Larry Be chimed in with his brilliance.

Larry Be.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I just got from a Brad M. Apparently, he's an old Jeeper and is unware that there's a difference between an "air down tool" and a "tire pressure gauge". But of course, I'm the one who isn't too bright 🤪

Brad M.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Here's one that I just got from a Brad M. Apparently, he's an old Jeeper and is unware that there's a difference between an "air down tool" and a "tire pressure gauge". But of course, I'm the one who isn't too bright 🤪

View attachment 366412
Lol.

And to top if off, every .99 cent TIRE PRESSURE GAUGE I've used breaks by about the 3rd time using it. One of the shops I worked at kept feeding us techs those pieces of shit.

Top Bottom