The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Fonzilla85

Not really a hater comment or at least, directed toward me but I thought I would share it just the same and mainly because it's something I see all the time. This one comes from a jasongardener1910 and it was to disparage the fact that I was willing to swap out factory Fox shocks for a set of Rancho's. You know, because as you'll learn on the internet, anything made by Fox has to be superior.
View attachment 401765
How is the Rancho lift on your 392 holding up? Blows my mind that people don’t know the history between Rancho and Jeep.

Last edited:

AZVAJKU

Hooked
How is the Rancho lift on your 392 holding up? Blows my mind that people don’t know the history between Rancho and Jeep.
Exactly!
There was a time where Rancho and Rough Country were the only two choices. My 1978 CJ-5 and 1978 Cherokee got Rancho and I was really happy with how they both drove- of course it was 1983!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - okay, this one is more of a pet peeve of mine than a "hater" comment per se but it really is annoying when people like this peterodriguez5653 guy shoot off their mouth about how our video sounded like "snake oil" sales and just because I didn't talk about price. I mean, this is YOUTUBE after all and all you have to do is ASK ME what I paid :rolleyes:
peterodriguez5653.png

Top Bottom