The Adventures and Build of Remi the JL Rubicon!

jdofmemi

Remi looks amazing great job Nate [emoji106]the only thing I am not sure about is the Rancho glide plate. To me it looks like you can catch rocks with it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It don't hang as low as the angle of the pic makes it seem, and it will keep the stupid drain plug from loosening itself on the rocks.

What a busy but exciting day for Remi! I am happy to say I was able to complete all four projects officially completing Stage 1!

EVO tire carrier complete. I also got my rear license plate temporarily mounted up!
View attachment 344245
View attachment 344246
View attachment 344247
View attachment 344248
View attachment 344249

I also got all the front skids mounted. Rockhard4x4 FAD Skid, EVO Protek Oil/trans skid, and Rancho Glide Plate
View attachment 344250
View attachment 344251
View attachment 344252
View attachment 344253

As y’all can see from the pictures, I got my tailgate lined up almost perfectly to mine and my assistant’s eyes. It seems like it’s spot on. When I open the tailgate though, it makes a completely different/louder sound when it first unlatches. Is this just from the additional weight on the tailgate or did I do something incorrectly?

Looks great Nate!

I would not worry about the sound. It is probably spring loaded a bit, to be able to carry the weight of the tire, so it "pops" loose when you open it.

It looks to be lined up perfectly, so no worries.

Napalm

Looking really good!

It don't hang as low as the angle of the pic makes it seem, and it will keep the stupid drain plug from loosening itself on the rocks.

Looks great Nate!

I would not worry about the sound. It is probably spring loaded a bit, to be able to carry the weight of the tire, so it "pops" loose when you open it.

It looks to be lined up perfectly, so no worries.

Your Jeep is looking awesome! Must be nice having the fire engine bay as your workshop!

Thanks guys! I am really loving the finished product!

Napalm

Buttoned back up this morning so Remi can be my daily for a couple of days!
Adjustments.jpg

Plans this week are to wash/wax and get ready to strip down for the nice weather we are having!

Napalm

Got Remi out of the garage today for a much MUCH needed cruise today. Although it’s been raining and nasty, I’ve been working non stop with everything going on. Needless to say, Remi and the new build haven’t been appreciated the way they deserve to be! Here’s a few pictures documenting our trip!
IMG_4520.jpg
IMG_4519.jpg
IMG_4574.jpg
IMG_4577.jpg
And lastly, a photo of Remi in her finished state and me!
IMG_4566.jpg

I am DYING to get this thing off road. I need to scratch these wheels, they are far too pretty and I am far too OCD about them. I have to clean them every time I get home. 🤣

wjtstudios

Hooked
Nahh, not OCD, just a happy Jeep owner. Remi looks great. I’m itching to get out too.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Andy5160

Hooked
Got Remi out of the garage today for a much MUCH needed cruise today. Although it’s been raining and nasty, I’ve been working non stop with everything going on. Needless to say, Remi and the new build haven’t been appreciated the way they deserve to be! Here’s a few pictures documenting our trip!
View attachment 344767
View attachment 344768
View attachment 344769
View attachment 344770
View attachment 344771

I am DYING to get this thing off road. I need to scratch these wheels, they are far too pretty and I am far too OCD about them. I have to clean them every time I get home. 🤣

You two deserve each other [emoji23]

WJCO

Meme King

Looking good.

Dale72

Hooked
View attachment 344767
View attachment 344768
View attachment 344769
View attachment 344770
View attachment 344771

I am DYING to get this thing off road. I need to scratch these wheels, they are far too pretty and I am far too OCD about them. I have to clean them every time I get home. [emoji1787]

Looks good How is the ride

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JPast

Are your Machetes lug centric or did you add a 78x71.5 hub bore spacer to make them hub centric? I love the look of the Machetes but would prefer hub centric wheels which has me leaning towards the XD232s

USMC Wrangler

View attachment 344767
View attachment 344768
View attachment 344769
View attachment 344770
View attachment 344771

I am DYING to get this thing off road. I need to scratch these wheels, they are far too pretty and I am far too OCD about them. I have to clean them every time I get home. [emoji1787]

Get that rig off road! Remi looks great, Nate!

Top Bottom