The Adventures and Build of Remi the JL Rubicon!

Napalm

Remi straight chilling in the garage! Taking that stay at home order very seriously! Hope to have some lugs soon. I know I could mount up the broken ones I have, but it just doesn’t feel right.
60642877316__D32CA062-47BF-4D83-A46E-700A8D13E69F.jpg

While we wait, I’d figure it’d be cool to post up a before and after shot. [emoji16]
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Napalm

Such a massive difference

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

What are you doing for the rear tire carrier?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I think he went with the EVO tire carrier

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gotta admit, that's pretty bad ass. :thumb:

Looks great!!!

Remi is looking quite beastly! Well played!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you guys! As Dale said, I have an EVO tire carrier sitting in my garage. I’m gonna try and install it this weekend as long as my lug nuts come in on schedule tomorrow!

Napalm

These should work a little better!
IMG_4408.jpg
No cracks anywhere [emoji16]
60696372934__418FC02B-E2E6-4072-BAA7-86565C50C68E.jpg
I ran out of daylight, but here is a shot of Remi back on all fours. As you can see, the 37” spare is loaded in the back until I get the tire carrier installed this weekend. I’m liking the look without so much rake
IMG_4413.jpg
And an artsy fancy shot, because why not.
Adjustments.jpg

Napalm

What a busy but exciting day for Remi! I am happy to say I was able to complete all four projects officially completing Stage 1!

EVO tire carrier complete. I also got my rear license plate temporarily mounted up!
IMG_4488.jpg
IMG_4489.jpg
IMG_4490.jpg
IMG_4491.jpg
IMG_4492.jpg

I also got all the front skids mounted. Rockhard4x4 FAD Skid, EVO Protek Oil/trans skid, and Rancho Glide Plate
IMG_4493.jpg
IMG_4494.jpg
IMG_4495.jpg
IMG_4496.jpg

As y’all can see from the pictures, I got my tailgate lined up almost perfectly to mine and my assistant’s eyes. It seems like it’s spot on. When I open the tailgate though, it makes a completely different/louder sound when it first unlatches. Is this just from the additional weight on the tailgate or did I do something incorrectly?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hell of a day! Everything looks great. Can’t help you much on the tailgate sound, but it looks dead straight

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Napalm

Hell of a day! Everything looks great. Can’t help you much on the tailgate sound, but it looks dead straight

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thank you! I think it’s the additional weight on the tailgate causing the sound when opening/unlatching. I’m gonna run it a few weeks and adjust it if needed!

Remi looks amazing great job Nate [emoji106]the only thing I am not sure about is the Rancho glide plate. To me it looks like you can catch rocks with it.

Thank you! I’m curious to see how it works out as well.

Remi is looking amazing

Thank you! I’m loving the completed look and having a rear mounted spare again!

Top Bottom