The Adventures and Build of Remi the JL Rubicon!

Napalm

Sorry to have kept y’all waiting, but here she is! Remi on her new 37s and KMC Machete Bead locks!
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg

It has a bit of a front end rake, but I know that’s normal and I’m hoping the heavy ass spare and EVO tire carrier help it. I put a coat of Griot’s Spray Wax on the wheels to keep them looking nice and pretty, and plan too with every wash! No test drive at the moment, because the weather sucks, and it’s lunch time 🤣 more pictures to come after the test drive

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Sorry to have kept y’all waiting, but here she is! Remi on her new 37s and KMC Machete Bead locks!
View attachment 343335
View attachment 343337
View attachment 343338
View attachment 343339
View attachment 343340

It has a bit of a front end rake, but I know that’s normal and I’m hoping the heavy ass spare and EVO tire carrier help it. I put a coat of Griot’s Spray Wax on the wheels to keep them looking nice and pretty, and plan too with every wash! No test drive at the moment, because the weather sucks, and it’s lunch time 🤣 more pictures to come after the test drive

Sexy beast [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

Looks good Nate!

It should be close to level with the tire carrier and spare tire mounted.

With some gear in the back it will probably end up nearly perfect.

Ddays

Hooked
Wow, looks awesome man! I am an absolute sucker for the raw machined wheels. So badass. :2thumbsup:

Edit: 37's are to JL's what 35's are to JK's. They look perfect.

Napalm

Sexy beast [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Thank you! I am just drooling constantly [emoji16]

Looks awesome! Nice job!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thank you! A few more parts and Remi will be ready for Moab [emoji4]

Looks great.

Thank you! I appreciate it!

Looks good Nate!

It should be close to level with the tire carrier and spare tire mounted.

With some gear in the back it will probably end up nearly perfect.

Thank you! I am hoping so! I hate the tail-less dog look 🤣 I’m hoping these springs settle a little more, I got a lot more lift than expected!

Damn the fast back looks so good .. I just can’t give up any storage . Really like how it came out

Thanks! I think the lift and tires compliments the look of the trektop [emoji16]

Looks good

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you Dale!

Wow, looks awesome man! I am an absolute sucker for the raw machined wheels. So badass. :2thumbsup:

Edit: 37's are to JL's what 35's are to JK's. They look perfect.

Oh man, I am so glad I went with machined. I can’t stop staring at them. Thanks for the tip on the wax, I got some Griots wax and worked perfectly, and shined them up [emoji16] I took a test drive in the rain, and the water did hardly stick to them at all.

I agree. I’m so glad I didn’t go with 35s.

Napalm

FIRST DRIVE/IMPRESSIONS

Okay so I couldn’t wait, so I braved the rain and got out and took it for a test drive. Logged about 15-20 miles, and here are my thoughts.

Wow, just wow. Surprisingly, it doesn’t drive that much different then my JL on 33s.

It is louder, definitely has that mud tire feel, but as far as highway driving, it is tight, no vibrations in steering, I don’t even notice that much a radial pull that’s pretty common with TGs. Power loss is minimal. Gas mileage is down at 10.9 average. Honestly, it drives better on the Rancho 2inch and 37s then it did stock. It handles bumps much better, and for being on some huge tires, it drives pretty similarly to stock. I love it, just because I know what it looks like on the outside. The Rancho suspension is an incredible set up, and the Nittos and KMCs can’t be beat.

I’m gonna experiment with tire pressures, the shop that mounted them put them at 37, and they feel stiff.

My bucket list item has been checked, I now own and have driven a Jeep on 37s. I can die happy now [emoji16]

Next on the list, skid plate Sunday. (FAD skid, Rancho front diff Glide plate, EVO protek skids) install. Then next weekend will be EVO tire carrier. After I get the license plate relocation bracket, and my WAYALIFE rear stinger, stage 1 will be DONE!

Oh yeah, moar photos.
IMG_4318.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
View attachment 343335
View attachment 343337
View attachment 343338
View attachment 343339
View attachment 343340

It has a bit of a front end rake, but I know that’s normal and I’m hoping the heavy ass spare and EVO tire carrier help it. I put a coat of Griot’s Spray Wax on the wheels to keep them looking nice and pretty, and plan too with every wash! No test drive at the moment, because the weather sucks, and it’s lunch time [emoji1787] more pictures to come after the test drive

That looks awesome!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom