The Adventures and Build of Remi the JL Rubicon!

Exodus 4x4

So there has been a small change of plans. Due to Synergy’s back up, I will not be able to get my HD tie rod in a timely manor. I’m being told a minimum of 75 days. So I’m making a change in the build!

Instead of my synergy tie rod, I’m going to order:
- Synergy Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket
- Fox 2.0 upgraded steering stabilizer

I know this upgrade isn’t needed, but after feeling the weight of the tires yesterday for the first time, it will help my piece of mind.

Once the Synergy backorder clears up, I’ll then(probably later this year) order the HD Chromoly Tie Rod, HD Drag Link, and Sector Shaft/Track Bar brace, and just redo the steering all at once. These are not absolute must haves, so waiting a bit on them won’t be harmful. ThoughtS?!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Did you need a Synergy tie rod? I have all the Synergy steering components in stock including the track bar brace and sector shaft brace kit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Napalm

Did you need a Synergy tie rod? I have all the Synergy steering components in stock including the track bar brace and sector shaft brace kit.

Hey Bubba! I should have called you man! Yes I did need one, I found one on amazon with prime shipping and jumped on it. If anything, so I can get my SS relocated before the Jeep Xperience.

I plan to upgrade the rest of the steering down the road this year and I’ll make sure and call you to get the drag link and the track bar/sector shaft brace kit! Thank you!

Exodus 4x4

Hey Bubba! I should have called you man! Yes I did need one, I found one on amazon with prime shipping and jumped on it. If anything, so I can get my SS relocated before the Jeep Xperience.

I plan to upgrade the rest of the steering down the road this year and I’ll make sure and call you to get the drag link and the track bar/sector shaft brace kit! Thank you!

Right on. We pretty much stay stocked up on the Synergy JL steering stuff. The factory components are garbage.

Napalm

How is this only two inches?!!!!!
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg

First impressions(only about 4 miles) this setup drives AMAZING!!! Such an incredible, smooth ride. The steering feels tighter, and overall very smooth. Drives like a completely better Jeep!

More coming tomorrow! [emoji16]

Napalm

So close!! Looks great, and glad the ride is awesome!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

For some reason I’ve heard that before! [emoji13]

Jeep looks good!!

Okay get the tires on already

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looking good.

Time for that beautiful stack of tires to go on now

Looks great . I’m with the group .. time for photos with new shoes

I’m headed home first thing in the morning to get this done! Hoping to have it done by lunch!

Top Bottom