The Adventure and Build thread of "Big Red"

benatc1

Hooked
While this new house has consumed my life for the past week (outside of work of course) . I'm happy to say I finally have a set of 37x13.5 Cooper STT Pro's on on the way! More to come, probably next week.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

While this new house has consumed my life for the past week (outside of work of course) . I'm happy to say I finally have a set of 37x13.5 Cooper STT Pro's on on the way! More to come, probably next week.

Nice!! Congrats. You might have said before.. but are you sticking with stock wheels? Can’t wait to see the 37s!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Originally I was planning on doing the stock wheels and spacers, but I ended up getting a cheap set of wheels so I could better run the 13.5 coopers like I wanted, just bolt on myself, until I buy beadlocks down The road. But being able to sell stock wheels and tires I should be able to recoup most of the money for the new wheels. Beadlocks just aren't in the budget this summer

Napalm

Originally I was planning on doing the stock wheels and spacers, but I ended up getting a cheap set of wheels so I could better run the 13.5 coopers like I wanted, just bolt on myself, until I buy beadlocks down The road. But being able to sell stock wheels and tires I should be able to recoup most of the money for the new wheels. Beadlocks just aren't in the budget this summer

I understand! Sounds exciting. Can’t wait to see it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Prepping for the 37s, which were/are supposed to be delivered today. Decided to go with the Rock Hard 4x4 tire carrier "riser" seems pretty stout, is adjustable, has adjustable relocation brackets for the isolators, adjusted the 3rd brake light to the second hole, but will have to see if it all fits when the tires get here. 20190719_160935.jpg 20190719_160939.jpg 20190719_161409.jpg 20190719_163034.jpg 20190719_163342.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
Got em mounted up, pretty happy with them, still messing around with the Tazer too. Need to get them rebalanced and maybe a front track bar. Pretty good shake going down the road.

Top Bottom