The Abe BS Thread

Abe said:
Hey I can ask whatever I want in here as many times I want o tough this was a friendly form last time I check

Clearly, you thought wrong. Last time I checked, this was my forum and I don't wanting you asking whatever you want here or as many times as you want. Please keep posts in the For Sale forum on topic or start a new one with your questions in one of our Tech forums. If you can do that, you'll still find this to be a friendly forum.

Yea I just do that from now on in not wort to ask questions here if they going to try me feel like and idiot trust me if I ask is cuz I don't know I'm just need to be teach but what I learn is not to ask in the form I just do it in private message

Thanks every one

Yea I just do that from now on in not wort to ask questions here if they going to try me feel like and idiot trust me if I ask is cuz I don't know I'm just need to be teach but what I learn is not to ask in the form I just do it in private message

Thanks every one

Maybe it is I who is an idiot but honest to goodness, I can't understand anything you are trying to say.

I'll give him the benefit of doubt, I will assume English is his second, or third language? Either way, you are welcome Abe (I think!)Now, If I can only figure out what he was saying?LOL

Well I can say thanks for telling me welcome (I think)!! But if you guys let me I get better at the end we all jk people and that's all that matters to me !!!

Why just so u can make more fun of me? Lol probably when we get to know each other in person you see it is not all build up like you guys

Why just so u can make more fun of me? Lol probably when we get to know each other in person you see it is not all build up like you guys

We all started somewhere. Stock Jeeps for most of us.

It is customary for new forum members to post a photo of their Jeep, give a "wave" and tell us a little about themselves. Not to make fun of anyone.

Go to: Forums>The Wayalife>Give Us A Wave start a new thread.

No shame in any jeep. Check out this laugher. Stock and trimmed fenders and silver wheel wells. 😉. It's customary to post of pic of your rig no matter the money put into it. Share your plans. Let's us get to know each other. 👍 Post up in your wave thread though, not here in this thread.

Edit: see me and 10frank say the same thing. :yup:

We all started somewhere. Stock Jeeps for most of us.

It is customary for new forum members to post a photo of their Jeep, give a "wave" and tell us a little about themselves. Not to make fun of anyone.

Go to: Forums>The Wayalife>Give Us A Wave start a new thread.

And I'm quite sure gyoe will give you a wave.:screwy:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

You know frank Avery time when I driving in my jeep on the street and I see all this nice bad ass jeeps in the street I think man I wish I can do that in my jeep and I think that jeep I bit is bad ass in the hard trails

Truth! He will offer no useful information to this forum other then "welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

Piss break

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

Truth! He will offer no useful information to this forum other then "welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

Piss break

"welcome to wayalife"

"welcome to wayalife"

Thank dude is a vampire. Lol. Never posts when the sun is out.

Wow, is that my ten year old rambling on and on??
Back to the thread......

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393393881.027733.jpg

Had mine installed last week!! Very stout!

Last edited:
You know frank Avery time when I driving in my jeep on the street and I see all this nice bad ass jeeps in the street I think man I wish I can do that in my jeep and I think that jeep I bit is bad ass in the hard trails

I can't even understand you and my English sucks. Lol

My suggestion Is that be nice and people here will teach you, I learned a lot from this family

Ps. We all believe that you don't have a jeep till you show it.

Top Bottom