The 2017 Great Texas Exodus!

GraniteCrystal

We have a foldup camping toilet with liners (new, not used) that you're welcome to borrow if you don't get that thing finished in time.

Be safe out there, guys. Above treeline in these weather conditions can lead to danger quickly.
Uh...I was thinking of that as the finished product :idontknow:
Ok...whose ass did you use as a template?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Ha. I was going for something that me or the 2.5 year old could use.

WJCO

Meme King
Uh...I was thinking of that as the finished product :idontknow:

Ha. I was going for something that me or the 2.5 year old could use.

Lol. I thought the way you posted it was that you were in the middle of still working on it. Knowing your attention to detail, I thought you would gold plate it or something :crazyeyes:

GraniteCrystal

Lol. I thought the way you posted it was that you were in the middle of still working on it. Knowing your attention to detail, I thought you would gold plate it or something :crazyeyes:
Yeah, I had to rein that in and tell myself it was the night before and there are higher priorities. Maybe when I get back...

JeepJeep75

You guys look like you're in for a great time in Ouray. Don't worry about the rain, the wet has hardly any effect on the trails themselves. You might have a bit of a challenge at one or two obstacles, but the shelf-roads remain very stable and grip is not an issue. My wife and I did BlackBear towards the end of July, during the monsoon season while it was poring rain. We still had a great time. Just have a rain slicker and be ready to get your boots a little muddy when you get out for pictures. We got caught in a sudden downpour at The Wall on Poughkeepsie Gulch. Having driven right up two days before I figured no problem. Wound up having to winch up in the rain. Fell on my ass in the mud pulling my line out. Best day there! Just be careful guys, you'll be fine.

GraniteCrystal

Yes sir. I know it's on the top of everyone's list but safety comes first. I'd like to talk to everyone about it in person among other things.

Yeah, Black Bear will still be there next year. A Jeep or a person may not be if they go over the edge.

How are we doing communications when not on the trail? Big group text? Should we PM you our cell number?

Kyle7R

Found a place to rent Jeeps, if any of you were interested in doing some offroading.

[emoji6]

20170922_130445.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom