That is why JKFORUM is the only great jeep forum out there

Why are threads like this allowed to exist and not just deleted?

Then they'll go on telling everyone how they deleted the thread and banned him. It leaves evidence of what actually happened. Anyways that's why I think wayoflife doesn't delete them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Why are threads like this allowed to exist and not just deleted?

I used to believe they should be. After seeing censorship on some other forums (like the one named in the title) I have more appriciation for leaving things out in the open.

I don't always agree or like the things I read, but I appriciate the fact that good and bad are left for all to see and not brushed under the rug. :yup:

that was just a troll, i know everyone hates that haha

PlemmaJK10 here is a little bit of advice. Stop while you are ahead and just move on, better yet go back to JKF and spend your time there. It is obvious you are not here to be a contributing member but a source of hate and discontent. So instead of being here go and hang out with your buddies Jeek, Bob O and whom ever else you want to associate with.

R/
Canvas

Why thank you. It's always great to hear something that I built up and sold is still doing so well. Last I checked, I still have almost 37,000 posts there, more than the next top 10 posters combined. Enjoy your time on my old forum :yup:

That's funny.
I was using Google the other night and the answer of my question sent me to jk-forum and was one of Eddies stickies.

Why thank you. It's always great to hear something that I built up and sold is still doing so well. Last I checked, I still have almost 37,000 posts there, more than the next top 10 posters combined. Enjoy your time on my old forum :yup:

Eddie, you know you better hurry up and post more here! you lagging behind:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

So awesome you couldn't sell it over there and still had to come to this dreaded place to sell your crap. You got what you came for now piss off and go back to that the other forum and talk about 3 word stories and chicks in Jeeps. This is a community not a classified section!

EXACTLY!!!

Can we get some sort of restraining order, or legal prevention on these type of people from procreating, we don't need to dilute the gene pool!

Wayalife 4 life! 👊🍻

I just don't get it. Maybe it's because I have a REAL FREAKING LIFE but why on Earth would some one actually take time out of their day to troll any forum that's designed for recreation? I understand some of the news/political commentary sections (still stupid 90% of the time) but a freaking Jeep forum? Any recreational type net gathering place, seriously, come on...

I guess when you actually have to work and have a real job what's really important becomes more clear. So don't mind me, I'm just gonna go back to producing OnG via 36k hydraulic horsepower so I can make the Sierra Club cry.

Top Bottom