Texas Wayalife Members

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
PLEASE DISREGARD THIS THREAD...If you're in Texas, please visit this thread and post up in there rather than here please. --> http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?12928-All-My-Texas-Neighbors

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy everyone!

I searched and didn't find a thread like this so figured I'd start one since I've seen a growth in Wayalife members in Texas (that's good news IMO ;) )

Please say what town you're in and give a general location it's at in the state since theres a lot of small towns that people don't know of lol please note, if you're from Fort Worth, please don't say 'West Texas' ... El Paso, Amarillo, Midland/Odessa, Abilene, etc are West Texas ... you're North hahaha plus I'm pretty sure if you said DFW area we all know where you're at. Share pics too if you want. Also, if you're affiliated with any local clubs feel free to share that information too in case theres someone near you looking for a home (club)
:standing wave:

I'll start, I'm Kenny-g and I live in San Angelo, TX (West Texas). I'm a member of Cult of Jeep based out of Abilene but they have chapters in San Antonio, Austin, and I'm attempting to start one here in the Concho Valley. I also affiliate with West Texas Crawlers based out of Midland, TX (about 2+ hours away) but am not a paying member there.
Gorgeous Lost Yeti.jpg
James Spotting Me Uphill.jpg
James Spotting Me Downhill 2.jpg

Your turn! Sound off fellow Texans :D

Last edited:

Angry Aussie

God Kenny! Lol I thought you knew about the all my Texas neighbors thread. I thought I told you about. Plus we have the Texas meet up and crawl thread as well. I'll bump them so you can see them. I'm Ian from Austin

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
You'd think searching for "Texas," "Texas Members," "When in Texas are you," etc would have pulled that up -__- fail........

ozzie

Hi Kenny I see you made it over to Texas Meet ups / Texas neighbors well I am Brad and from San Antonio. For clubs in San Antonio there is San Antonio Jeep Exclusive if you want to look it up. I believe I am joining the group soon.

Bobtastic

Hey Kenny I'm Bobtastic and currently live in Cleveland, Oh. I will be transferring with my job in about 2 wks and will be living in Kyle, Tx. Located between Austin and San Marcos. Will be working in New Braunfels. Very excited to get down there and away from the brutal winter we are having this year.

JKU EXTREME

John William Baker (John William). I'm from Harlingen Texas, (DEEP) south Texas. I am part of 2 clubs one based San Antonio and one in Corpus Christi. I've never wheeled a day in my life, but I know I'll catch the bug as soon as I do.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Hey Kenny I'm Bobtastic and currently live in Cleveland, Oh. I will be transferring with my job in about 2 wks and will be living in Kyle, Tx. Located between Austin and San Marcos. Will be working in New Braunfels. Very excited to get down there and away from the brutal winter we are having this year.

Nice, I'll be getting married in Kyle, TX and finished HS about 4 minutes from new Braunfels in Cibolo, TX lol I love New Braunfels!

Bobtastic

Good deal. I've spent a lot of time in the area between Austin and San Antonio and totally love it there. That's why I decided to transfer. After I get down there and settled maybe we can hit the trails sometime.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Good deal. I've spent a lot of time in the area between Austin and San Antonio and totally love it there. That's why I decided to transfer. After I get down there and settled maybe we can hit the trails sometime.

For sure! BTW, theres a Jeep Club in New Braunfels :thumb: New Braunfels Jeep Club. I wish I lived in the area. If I ever get stationed at Randolph, I'd be living near NB for sure! Hahaha

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I'll have to check it out.

Wait, you said you were moving to Kyle, didn't you. My bad lol well then there is Creek Crawlers Offroad in Kyle and they're a bunch of goof balls but they get out and wheel a lot! I'm apart of that group and they're cool people. Like they're my kin-folk kind of cool lol most of them are in Kyle, Buda and San Marcos :thumb:

Top Bottom