Texas Hidden Falls Adventure Park Trek: October 2nd-3rd

FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T SPECIFIED : If you are coming to this run, I need to know if you are bringing anyone with you. Wife, kids, ETC.

Awesome!! Excited to have someone with some HF experience that can help out. I've seen Videos of your rig on hidden falls and I've got to say, it's one of the reasons I picked this park. Will you be camping with us?

Hey cool, didn't think anyone watched those lol! Was back out there today so I'll be cutting some more clips. Camping is a yes.

FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T SPECIFIED : If you are coming to this run, I need to know if you are bringing anyone with you. Wife, kids, ETC.

I will be bringing my wife as a ride-along (potentially, 50/50, schedule depending), and then it looks like my buddy is interested (He'll post on here to confirm). He has a similar rig to mine, JKU on 37s, sliders, lockers, winch, onboard air, etc.

Count me in :) Hidden Falls is my playground so if you have an questions about the park I can probably answer em (I can also help spot when we're there)

View attachment 153195

I may also have another Wayalife buddy that might be down to come, but I don't think he's very active on the forum so he may just not know about it yet. I'll let him know.

Bro I'm a HUGE fan of thanos!!! Sick rig!!

I have the potential of bringing 2 kids, 10 & 13. So Kumar + 3 to be safe

Cool! My kids are looking forward to other kids coming along. We will be starting our camping test runs next week. New camping gear is on the way to accommodate all 6 of us!

Cool! My kids are looking forward to other kids coming along. We will be starting our camping test runs next week. New camping gear is on the way to accommodate all 6 of us!

I'm making a test run early August with camping and the kids. I'm step-dad so everything is relatively new to them. Thus far they've never had to leave the luxury of today's technology except for a day on the beach here and there, so this will be quite interesting.

Hey cool, didn't think anyone watched those lol! Was back out there today so I'll be cutting some more clips. Camping is a yes.

I will be bringing my wife as a ride-along (potentially, 50/50, schedule depending), and then it looks like my buddy is interested (He'll post on here to confirm). He has a similar rig to mine, JKU on 37s, sliders, lockers, winch, onboard air, etc.

I have the potential of bringing 2 kids, 10 & 13. So Kumar + 3 to be safe

I'll get these added to the list guys! Thank yall.

I'm making a test run early August with camping and the kids. I'm step-dad so everything is relatively new to them. Thus far they've never had to leave the luxury of today's technology except for a day on the beach here and there, so this will be quite interesting.

Ha ha! Understood. The new gear arrived the other day and we will start with setting up "camp" at the house tomorrow. It will be mostly an inventory/practice thing. The next step is an overnight in a close by campground next week and then maybe a trip to McKinney Falls State Park 8/7-8/10.

Ugh! Two...more...months... I guess there are pro's and con's to that. Heading out to the garage to work on the Jeep in this heat right now. My parts pile is kinda overwhelming!

Ugh! Two...more...months... I guess there are pro's and con's to that. Heading out to the garage to work on the Jeep in this heat right now. My parts pile is kinda overwhelming!

I feel for ya, it's hot out there. I'm at the fire station.

Firefighting is such a winter sport.

Well, got the engine oil pan skid installed and the front air dam/splash guard removed. Beyond that, I'm tapping out from the heat. I even had a big arse fan blowing on me, but didn't help much. It was 106 in the garage when I finished...

I feel for ya, it's hot out there. I'm at the fire station.

Firefighting is such a winter sport.

I can only imagine, with all the gear mixed with adrenaline and heat with the physical work being done. I've had the sad privilege of playing my bagpipes at too many law enforcement and fire funerals the past 8-9 years, so tons of respect from me.

Two months is what I need to get a few things done. And the heat sucks. So I'm good with the wait!

I hear ya. The to-do list includes the leveling kit, all four LCA skids, c-gussets, last two Protek skids and rear d-rings. I want to make my own rear fascia and front bumper, but not sure if I'll get to those before this trip. The LCA skids and gussets of course require me to weld them on. I'll have to get up really early one day to knock those out before the heat settles in. I need the time too, but just excited is all!

Change mine to a definitely going +2. Unless something catastrophic happens. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437595114.091369.jpg
Here's my Bumble or Jeeptimus Prime.

ONE SPOT LEFT FOLKS!

After this spot is filled, I'll be creating a first come, first serve waiting list.

Top Bottom