TEXAS: Feeler for Barnwell Nov 18-22

Napalm

Nice! I was just thinking about making a Barnwell Run.

Would love to lead the not so experienced group, but I can't do those dates. I have concert tickets I can't pass up. :(

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I'm in. :clap2: (tentatively) and subscribed.

I hope you weren't referring to watching ME on twister and Dewoody... lmao... but if you guys are willing to follow, lets do it! :thumb:

JJK

If 11/11-11/13 works out better, I'm all for it. Don't know if 2 weeks is enough time to get everyone together.

Jackal01

Lol. Camping 11-13 at Mission Tejas S.P. If it was closer than 2 hours away I would consider meeting up with y'all.

JJK

I'm in. :clap2: (tentatively) and subscribed.

I hope you weren't referring to watching ME on twister and Dewoody... lmao... but if you guys are willing to follow, lets do it! :thumb:

What's the worse that can happen..... Bend another axle flange?

aermid

might be down; dont think we got much going on in nov. I'd be in the not-so-experienced-group

subing

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
I could possibly do the 11-13 th as I am supposed to be off work that weekend ,and know I am going to wheel and camp for sure even if it is just down into the NF or I run over to Hidden Falls

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Ive been wanting to go back to Barnwell myself. Usually around this time, the scenery looks really nice. Sadly, not sure if id be able to make any of the dates right now. Maybe in a week or if yall decide 11-13.I might know by then if i could do either.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom