Texas Barnwell Run & Campout(May 21st-22nd)

Lmfao i would of loved to see someone else give it a try, but we'll save that for another day [emoji14]

I must have missed this! Curious to hear this [emoji16]

I think we cooked it up over breakfast at cracker barrel. It has been informally dubbed "Challenge Accepted" lol!

Attachments

• 1463962247325.jpg
    1463962247325.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Congrats Nick on your very own meme.

On another note I will have to re-center my steering wheel this week, somewhere all the ride it got knock off center.

Texas Barnwell Run & Campout(May 21st-22nd)

While I do appreciate the thank yous, I am the one that should be thanking you guys. First of all, for everyone coming out from all over the place for this run. Second, for letting me hop in and ride around, take pictures of your Jeeps, and hang out. It was a great time, most definitely. And third, showing my wife how great wheeling with friends can be. Before yesterday she never understood what Wayalife never really meant, she only thought it was something that made me spend money. She didn't understand the obsession, and just how great it can be because she had never experienced it before. It's amazing how only 2 hours on the trails and she is hooked and wanting to start building our Jeep. For that I have no one to thank but you guys for making her feel so welcome and showing her what it really means to be apart of Wayalife.

[emoji106]🏻

Also, thanks to everyone for being patient while I attempted to conquer those level twos in my stock Jeep :)

Last edited:
Please treat her well. I owe you for rescuing her.

Thanks to NAPALM for organizing. It's like herding cats with this group!
Lots of good jeep knowledge with everyone. Thanks for all the tips. . . Just the tip.

Hey, us bypass bros gotta take care of each other!

Also, expect random photos of your cup in exciting places until she's returned to you.

While I do appreciate the thank yous, I am the one that should be thanking you guys. First of all, for everyone coming out from all over the place for this run. Second, for letting me hop in and ride around, take pictures of your Jeeps, and hang out. It was a great time, most definitely. And third, showing my wife how great wheeling with friends can be. Before yesterday she never understood what Wayalife never really meant, she only thought it was something that made me spend money. She didn't understand the obsession, and just how great it can be because she had never experienced it before. It's amazing how only 2 hours on the trails and she is hooked and wanting to start building our Jeep. For that I have no one to thank but you guys for making her feel so welcome and showing her what it really means to be apart of Wayalife.

[emoji106]🏻

This, times two. I don't know what Marijke enjoyed more, the wheeling or the CB banter. Lol

As the Houston convoy guys already know, be on the lookout for a red caddy with a FireStik! Haha!

Congrats Nick on your very own meme.

On another note I will have to re-center my steering wheel this week, somewhere all the ride it got knock off center.
Hahaha thanks stick
On another nother note, other than my locker acting up. My steering felt better after the beat up than before getting to the park! lol

Any time brother.:thumb:

Hopefully it doesn't smell like two pigs had hot sex inside your Jeep.
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Please treat her well. I owe you for rescuing her.

Thanks to NAPALM for organizing. It's like herding cats with this group!
Lots of good jeep knowledge with everyone. Thanks for all the tips. . . Just the tip.
lol... Chris, you were the true champion on this trip. You brought the milk for the smores! You saved the smore roast [emoji41]

[emoji106]🏻

Also, thanks to everyone for being patient while I attempted to conquer those level twos in my stock Jeep :)

Twas a success! [emoji41]

Truly, thanks to Nathan for doing the hard part of this whole event. Thanks to everyone for allowing me to wheel with you and share a great time with. I had a great time. Did stop at a car wash on the way home and gave the interior a beginning clean, but it's still in need of a few more drenches before all is said and done.
We were glad to have you! It was awesome indeed!

Dave was just giving some inspiration! Awesome job as a tail gunner! and Nick and I had it all planned out for some winching experience!! [emoji57] Kris needed to get some line time with his Warn!!!

I'll gun any time! ;)

I know how to properly say "giggity" after somebody says "snatch block"
That counts, right?

Seconded on thanks to Nathan, great job on the planning and shifting on the fly when needed.

We even got to learn how to spool one, twice!

10-4, ...giggity

3rd for Nate

And yes, pre tensioning/respooling is an important part of owning/using ALL winches! Glad I could help

Lmfao i would of loved to see someone else give it a try, but we'll save that for another day [emoji14]

I gave it a long, temping look, but Ash was pretty done at that point... next time :thumb:

In other news, we might have to have a post run cook out. How did I manage to come back with more than I left with?!

Attachments

• 1463969458432.jpg
    1463969458432.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 78
Um....giggity.

There it is!!
I think this group uses more "that's what she said" references per page per thread then anyone on Wayalife.
It's the Giggity Gold Medal!

Btw Kyle, bring on the Yeti pictures. I'll be sure to give her a thorough scrub down once I get her back.

So sad I missed this trip! Looks like y'all had a great time! I'll be on the next one. Hope everyone had fun and is itching to get out again. Hopefully all the newbies are now hooked! Great job organizing this trip so bummed I couldn't make it. Rig is still in the shop. Keep the pictures coming. Can't wait for the next trip.

If anyone ever wants to go to hidden falls am always down just hit me up.

So sad I missed this trip! Looks like y'all had a great time! I'll be on the next one. Hope everyone had fun and is itching to get out again. Hopefully all the newbies are now hooked! Great job organizing this trip so bummed I couldn't make it. Rig is still in the shop. Keep the pictures coming. Can't wait for the next trip.

If anyone ever wants to go to hidden falls am always down just hit me up.

Hopefully I'll have the highlights posted by Tuesday. There isn't any possible way I could post them all, after deleting all the blurry and poor lit pictures, I'm still left with over 600.

Everyone is getting a picture care package of their rigs though. Promise! [emoji106]🏻

Top Bottom