Super Slow (Lurker) Wave from Houston, TX!

AdrockTT

Hello all,
I've been lurking this forum since 2011 and am finally posting one of the slowest lurker waves to say hello ;)

I am a long time sports car guy and used to be heavily involved in the turbo import scene. I've been around Jeeps for years and finally bought my 2012 JKU when the Pentastar and new trans became available. The jeep had been a daily driver for my wife for year + a weekend toy for bolt-on modding and occasional off-roading. Now that my wife has a baby-mobile (aftermarket Vortech blown Navigator, baby HAULer!) - the jeep has become my project toy and the mod bug has bit hard. I'd love to join along for some regional wheeling events and even more long distance off-roading trips. Anyone in Houston, TX hill country, or surrounding areas please don't be a stranger.

Here's the Jeep along its evolution and current status. I'll start a build thread to cover what all my current big plans are for the rig. Parts are waiting at the shop! Cheers!

20150124_174414.jpg 20160521_120232.jpg 20160521_131428.jpg Ghost Pepper resized.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's great to have you here and glad you finally decided to give everyone a WAVE :thumb:

AdrockTT

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I look forward to meeting all you guys in the area. When my jeep is done w the build and outta the shop - let's all meet up!!

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL! I'm not from Texas but I visited once. All I remember is we took a wrong turn and ended up in a part of town where rent-a-rim shops were a thing, and people sat outside auto repair shops and drank beer. Good times....

Top Bottom