Suds of the Day

Just back for Denver and the Great American Beer Fest a few weeks ago. Had some amazing beers, and also got to your a few places. If you get to boulder, defiantly go to Avery's tap room, and New Belgium in Fort Collins is top notch

Just back for Denver and the Great American Beer Fest a few weeks ago. Had some amazing beers, and also got to your a few places. If you get to boulder, defiantly go to Avery's tap room, and New Belgium in Fort Collins is top notch

totally jealous!! heard they sold out tickets in something like 4 hours. :crazyeyes:

Hate to make you more jealous, but we went on Samuel Adams dime. This is the second year. Just a perk of the business. In all, we went to Avery, Left Hand, and Oskar Blues one day, and then New Belgium the next. Thursday and Friday are the days for the festival. Saturday is just a waste

TexasJC said:
Hate to make you more jealous, but we went on Samuel Adams dime. This is the second year. Just a perk of the business. In all, we went to Avery, Left Hand, and Oskar Blues one day, and then New Belgium the next. Thursday and Friday are the days for the festival. Saturday is just a waste

I really dig Avery and Left Hand brewing co! Love me some White Rascal and Nitro Milk Stout when I was in Colorado this past winter!

wayoflife said:
nice!! there's a new tasting room down in oceanside that i've been meaning to check out - might have to try and do that today :yup:

Im jealous u can go there! A bit far for me.. I would love to go!

I don't know if long trail ale is out there, but if u come across it it's great! It's from Vermont. Been to that brewery a few times.
Double bag is great!
Here's today's..

bottle says im supposed to serve in a willi glass?? what is that?? its good out of the bottle though..

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121025_163653.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121025_163653.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
This one wasn't from today, but from Tuesday after completing a Rim to Rim backpacking trip of the Grand Canyon. It was an excellent celebratory brew and at 9.5%, I was feeling it pretty quickly!

Leinenenkugels Big Eddy Wee Heavy Scotch Ale - Unfortunately, no glassware back at the truck...

156630_4784605575055_1996047176_n.jpg

The leinekugal big Eddie ipa is amazing. Has anyone had the Heady Topper from Alchemist in Vermont. One of the best I've had in a while

Happy night before I get married... Its gonna be a long night..

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121026_162942.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121026_162942.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 24
Thank you everyone. I'm very excited! Onto one of these.. There a great ipa.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121026_192749.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121026_192749.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 31
Top Bottom