Suds of the Day

Skid_Kid

Is the pink bottle the rogue peanut banana or something like that? I had at that a friends house. Did not like it. What was your take?

Yes it can be the Voodoo Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Banana Ale or the Voodoo Maple Bacon Ale. I cannot make it out. I think the first one is being made right now though.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I can't tell you about the beer, but I can tell you first hand that the maple bacon bars from Voodoo doughnut in Portland Oregon are to die for. 👍

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Is the pink bottle the rogue peanut banana or something like that? I had at that a friends house. Did not like it. What was your take?

The pink bottle is Maple Bacon ale. I haven't gotten to try it yet.. I've heard mixed reviews.

It was the Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana one..... It was solid on the nose and rough on the finish....:puke: no one liked it. :shock:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Those were my thoughts exactly. Smelled awesome, tasted kind of smitty. 

I will say that the smell changed very noticeably between glasses. In a 6oz tasting glass you mainly got Peanut butter, in a Pint glass.. You got a lot of sweetness and banana chocolate aroma. It was interesting... But the interest stopped there. :)

JAGS

Hooked
I will say that the smell changed very noticeably between glasses. In a 6oz tasting glass you mainly got Peanut butter, in a Pint glass.. You got a lot of sweetness and banana chocolate aroma. It was interesting... But the interest stopped there. :)

Agreed. I THOUGHT it was going to taste so good. But guess you shouldnt think when drinking beer. 

Last edited:

Skid_Kid

This is not something you expect to taste from a beer, but it is really good!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364765954.450083.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lane87

Yes it can be the Voodoo Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Banana Ale or the Voodoo Maple Bacon Ale. I cannot make it out. I think the first one is being made right now though.

I didn't even know they came out with the Peanut Butter and Banana.. Sounds like something to try just to say you've had it then never buy again.. :icon_crazy:

hydration is a major issue in socal since our ozone has melted and all of our greenhouse gases are heating up. i figure that i am multitasking by drinking BudLite, alcohol and water... all i need now is a processed meat product with tobacco and i am golden!

andrew -

Skid_Kid

hydration is a major issue in socal since our ozone has melted and all of our greenhouse gases are heating up. i figure that i am multitasking by drinking BudLite, alcohol and water... all i need now is a processed meat product with tobacco and i am golden!

andrew -

Like a burrito from 7-Eleven and a can straight cut chew? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

MeatHead

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364862300.773080.jpg

Today is the shipyard monkey fist IPA! Pretty good... Nice and hoppy! The beer of the month club is bad ass! Have your wife, girlfriend, or whoever get it for you!

Top Bottom