Suds of the Day

WJCO

Meme King
I couldn't stand IPAs for years and one time I was at a friend's house and that's all he had. Whatever brand it was, I loved it. Over the years, I tried more here and there. Now that's all I drink.

Yes they do taste like grass, lol.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
One of my favorite breweries is Russian River in Santa Rosa, CA. They have some great beers to include the well known Pliny Beers, but their beer is very limited in its distribution and is only found in a few western states.

I have literally driven around in several California towns trying to find places that sell it. Well they have just announced they will now be coming to Reno, NV. I know where my next vacation will be! 🤣😂

1661141251799.jpeg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks tasty! Iv been trying more sour beers lately and surprised I’m liking most of them. I like when they make them into slushies. Very good for a hot summer day. 😎
Dewey beer makes a line of sours called “Thrills”. They are super thick smoothy like sours and are fantastic!

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Dewey beer makes a line of sours called “Thrills”. They are super thick smoothy like sours and are fantastic!
That sounds good. Wish some breweries around me made something like that. I don’t think I can get Dewey on the west coast but I’ll check and see if I can order it at Bevmo.

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
After building every brewery for BJs from the central coast to the Louisiana boarder I was able to become very good friends with the main Brew Master Owen aka "Owen's IPA". Now they out source the brewing which is sad but one of the best Reds I've ever had and am still to this day find one close to taste is the Jeremiah Red. Sweet and smooth. For now I'm stuck on Space Dust

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Was at Dewey beer yesterday (surprise surprise I know) and had one they call the “Harby bomb”. It’s their El Trono Pilsner mixed with your choice of anyone of their sours
067D2C72-B755-43D8-9F32-711AF57E110F.jpeg

Top Bottom