Stupidest Sh!t I've Heard in a LONG Time - Dealership Blames Royal Purple for Axle Damage

benatc1

Hooked
LOL - no kidding!

Funny thing is, I've used all kinds of gear oils over the years including the stuff you can by at Walmart and have NEVER seen or heard of any of them causing metal shards in the diff, let alone a front diff connected to an FAD. And, it's not like I'm sponsored or work with Royal Purple or anything. I mean, I wish I were being that it's kinda pricey stuff LOL.

I don't doubt it for a second. I have seen all kinds of stupidness over the years and right from the factory.
That’s another good point, you aren’t sponsored, and probably because they don’t need to, or choose to go that route, maybe because they are a huge company and successful company with such a wide application net, I guess their only problem is their diff fluid destroys diffs. Who knew lol

DaJudge

Maybe he took it to a Ford dealer, they don't want to fix any Broncos that have actually been used for what they advertise them.
"the skid plates are all scratched up, we aren't going to warranty your steering" WTF?

BCwillys

i wonder how he kept his position as PM after this photo of blackface came out. oh wait, he's liberal like his American dem cousins. the rules are different.
Probably the same way sleepy Joe Biden got his 81 million " totally legitimate" votes . Trudeau has been destroying Canada since 2015 , he's probably the most hated Canadian and yet somehow he keeps winning the election...

Top Bottom