Stock Take Off Wheels Aluminum

Crawler Kitty

Hi I have all five - 255/75/17 wheel and tires for sale from a 2013 Wrangler Sport asking $750 - San Francisco Bay Area - call 510-778-5788. Accepting lower offers from WayALifers! Call 510-778-5788

Last edited:
Wth are we gonna do with these things??? Nooooooooobody wants these they're so in my way :(

Wth are we gonna do with these things??? Nooooooooobody wants these they're so in my way :(

Are they on craigslist? My guess is that most people on a 4x4 forum want aggressive and oversized tires... Craigslist you could probably sell them to some soccer mom or businessman in a 4 door jk! Also you might try listing the tires in their own add, then mention that they can be separated?? If you do separate them, it would appeal to a broader audience. And worst case scenario, you could scrap the aluminum for I think around 120 bucks, depending where you go.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Are they on craigslist? My guess is that most people on a 4x4 forum want aggressive and oversized tires... Craigslist you could probably sell them to some soccer mom or businessman in a 4 door jk! Also you might try listing the tires in their own add, then mention that they can be separated?? If you do separate them, it would appeal to a broader audience. And worst case scenario, you could scrap the aluminum for I think around 120 bucks, depending where you go.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Yup thanks David I've had em on CL for three months now lowered em to $500 & even tried some dealerships that had used jeeps with small steel wheels you'd think they'd sell those jeeps way easier with alloys but they don't want em probly stuck with em til after Xmas :(

I am also selling stockers on CL and have received some interest, then they just stop responding. Today I got a call from someone telling me that dealers are selling brand new take offs for $275. Has Anyone heard this maybe why we are having such a hard time selling. Btw I am in NJ so not competing with OP.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom