Stock rims and tires

Mtb275

My Machette's came in and I want to get new tires, so selling the stock ones.

Selling the stock Rubicon Rims, tires and 1.5" wheel spacers. Tires have approximately 6k miles, spare has 0 miles. It will include tpms. I added a little character to two rims, from rocks. It's pretty minor. I will get better pics later today. $900

IMG_1478709395.355932.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

Biggest problem on here is most people are looking to upgrade to a wider wheel it seems. That's what I am planning on doing when I can then I will likely be passing my wheels on cl

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

sparks

Where are you located? I've been wanting for a replacement for my stock Sahara 18"s .. but I hesitate because I still have tread life on the tires. I was going to burn them out, and then replace with stock rubicon take-offs. Maybe if I can unload them on CL we can swing a deal... depending on shipping.

Mtb275

Where are you located? I've been wanting for a replacement for my stock Sahara 18"s .. but I hesitate because I still have tread life on the tires. I was going to burn them out, and then replace with stock rubicon take-offs. Maybe if I can unload them on CL we can swing a deal... depending on shipping.

I'm in central California. My guess is shipping would be too much. But I could throw them on a pallet and ship them.

Top Bottom