Stock JK controls arms/suspension

bouche03

Hi Everyone, I am on the lookout for stock JK front and rear upper and lower control arms/track bars etc. Does anyone have any take offs laying around? Using them for a CJ5 build me and my friend are undertaking. Leafs are gone and we are going with coils and control arms

Thanks!

Nick

JKbrick

Hi Everyone, I am on the lookout for stock JK front and rear upper and lower control arms/track bars etc. Does anyone have any take offs laying around? Using them for a CJ5 build me and my friend are undertaking. Leafs are gone and we are going with coils and control arms

Thanks!

Nick

Do you need 2 door rubicon coils? I have those and a drag link also. I could get you my stock rear upper control arms in a couple weeks. Finishing a TJ project for a friends son then I can tear into mine. He wants his back to go to south Whitley on the 16th

JKbrick

Nick, I don't know if he called you but I called Kasey at Glenbrook Dodge and he got you a set of front lowers no charge. I'll pick them up if you want but I don't know how to get ahold of you. He may have other ones if you ask him, not sure

bouche03

wow, what a response. Thanks everyone for being so generous and offering your take offs! Very appreciated:blush: I have found a set and will be commencing the build! Again, thank you all!

Top Bottom