Stock Height JLU Sport on 35s

TrailSnail

Heyo! Posting my build because I'm bored. Trail Snail is my 2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Sport S equipped with the non-eTorque 2.0L Turbo, Tech Package, Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Groups which give it the D44/LSD, aux switches and other goodies.

I was new to Jeeps when I bought it this summer, but not new to wheeling. The morning after I bought it, I already had it out to see what it could do.

0801211103a_HDR-01.jpeg

Within the first month I already had 1,800 miles and four trips under its belt, so I had a pretty good idea where I was going with it. Lights, armor, some recovery stuff, storage and organizational bits magically began to appear. It was dirty, scratched up and full of dog hair.

0827211858e_HDR-01.jpeg

1630437706737.png

Within the first 60 days I decided to run 35s without a lift and see how it goes. FedEx lost my 5th tire not once, but twice, so they weren't on at this point, but I was ready for them with gutted and chopped fenders, 4.5" BS wheels and stubby bumpers. I threw on a set of Rubicon shocks, made my own disconnects, added progressive bumps and some other junk.

20211003_140613.jpg

1632776203620.png

By 90 days, my replacement replacement tire arrived and I was able to get them all mounted. I added more armor underneath, started getting our camping setup sorted out and began working on stupid crap like front turn signals and how to mount the license plate.

1635795076246.png

1636737367123.png

And that's more or less where I am at this point. Here's the list of mods as best I can recall:
- DynoMax Muffler Delete
- Holley Intech CAI
- TeraFlex Progressive Bump Stops
- Rubicon Shocks
- DIY Quick Disconnects
- Kenda Klever R/T KR601 35x10.50R17
- RockTrix RT116 17x9" -12/4.5"
- FireHawk LED Headlights
- EAG Ditch Light Brackets w/ 2x Front-Facing AuxBeam Pods
- Oracle Cargo Hatch Light Bar
- Rugged Ridge Arcus Front Bumper w/ Diode Dynamics SS3 Amber SAE Fogs & 3/4" Shackles w/ Isolators
- Cav Fab Micro Rear Bumper + DIY Trailer Plug Relocation + Frame-Mounted Light Brackets w/ 2x Rear-Facing AuxBeam Pods & 3/4" Shackles w/ Isolators
- Rugged Ridge RRC Sliders
- EAG Tailgate Table w/ MOLLE Panel
- Gutted & Chopped OEM Sport Flares, Paramount Front & Rear Plastic Inner Fender Liners & LED Turn Signals & Marker Lights
- Rancho Front & Rear Diff Glide Plates
- Rock Hard Front & Rear LCA Skid Plates
- Energy Suspension Tailgate Tire Bumpers
- Recovery Gear, Mounted Shovel & Extinguisher, Traction Boards, Mopar Jack Base Extension, 5 Gallon Midwest Jerry Can w/ Upgraded Spout, Mounted Medical & Hygene Kits, 23qt Refrigerator, 150W USB Adapter & 3-Way 12v Splitter, Sport Bar Hammocks, RAM Dash Mounts: Phone, Camera, & HAM/GMRS, GPCA Tie Down Anchors, Lock & Latch Covers, Decals, Cupholder Inserts & "Easter Eggs", Antenna Blackout, Door Sill Scuff Plates, Interior Storage Pockets, QuickFist Clamps, Koverz Padded Neoprene Console Cover, Matched Ceramic Tint & Mopar Slush Mats

As far as stuff that I still "need" to get:
- Diver Down Neoprene Seat Covers
- ASFIR Aluminum Engine, Trans & Transfer Case Skids
- Quadratec Stealth 10k Synthetic Winch
- Steering Stabilizer Relocation w/ Fox ATS (JK) Stabilizer w/ 1-5/8" Bracket & Synergy Bolt

And things I'd like to do next year:
- Quadratec Super Tweeters
- Sleeping Platform
- Tailgate Reinforcement
- Roof Rack
- Pressurized Water
- Headliner
- Tune w/ Calibrations, ESS & 2nd Battery Delete

And finally, down the road I may do:
- 2.5" JKS J-Konnect w/ Fox 2.0s & HD Coils
- BFG T/A KO2 LT315/70R17/C
- 4.56 Re-Gear

ScottofKSU

Caught the Bug
Beautiful Jeep and pictures! What do you think about the Rock Hard skids? They are here in Nebraska as I am and I have already purchased their winch plate and am considering their 1/4" skids...

Top Bottom