Stock 18" Rims from 2014 JKU Sahara - FREE

wcarlson40

I've got 5 OEM Rims from my 2014 JKU Sahara, mint condition, approximately 10,000 miles on them. I can't sell them on Ebay because shipping is more than they are worth! (almost $250 to ship all 5).

So, they're free to anyone that wants to pick them up. Located in Central Illinois. Must take all 5.

2015-05-12 14.14.40.jpg2015-05-12 14.14.24.jpg

Ok, I'll reply to all, since maybe I didn't make myself clear. I said "free to anyone that wants to pick them up"......

I've already hauled these things back and forth from UPS once, so I don't want to haul them back just to calculate shipping costs for everyone. As I said, it's not cheap to ship.

If anyone wants to do the math themselves, I'll let you calculate shipping. I'm willing to drop them off at the local post office or UPS if nobody wants to pick them up and someone wants to pay shipping.

Here's the dimensions for EACH ONE (already boxed up): 20.5 x 20.5 x 11.5 inches. 31.4 lbs. Multiply your shipping total x 5, and there you go. Located in Peoria, IL 61615

Last edited:
Just wanted to share. I couldn't give these away even for free, so I ended up melting them down for scrap metal. I feel somewhat guilty, like I killed a part of me, but I got $81.00 cash for the metal. Just FYI for someone else that can't get rid of theirs.

Top Bottom