Stinger Bumper Suggestions

Trail JK

Cool! What size light bar? What size and manu are your fogs?

Anyone know what truck life series is on Moby so I can take a look at those? I also see IPF on project JK writeups.

The light bar is Rigid Industries 10 inch and fits the EVO light mount. A 20 inch would require you to fabricate a bracket to fit it.

The fogs I used are by Inspired Engineering and are cost-effective and plug n play. They can be ordered to pug into the stock fog connection. I've seen people use the square Rigid Industries lights also but they would need to be wired in.

All this said, you'll probably rarely use these lights and more specifically a light bar unless you are alone or leading a group. Light bars make it distracting and annoying for anyone in front of you.

Best of luck! Looking forward to seeing what you decide to run with.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

xxJWPxx

Ordered my 1/4 pounder with stinger, vac relo yesterday and am pumped! (Will be Evo in the front and rear now).

I ordered the light mount today because, as I read about the Bumper, you want to have everything go in all at once. So now I'm looking at lights. I would love some ARB intensity but damn are the expensive ($1000). So other options...

Looks like I see the 3 variety of 7" rounds (I believe this is what Moby has on em'), small light bar, or cubes if you want to use the hi lift points which become useless with the stinger.

I'd like to do either 7" rounds or a small light bar. I've tried to find a size on the threads I've been reading and can't. Can someone tell me the size used between the stinger? What are the options for rounds? On Moby she profile they are trucklites which look good...any other options/recommendations?

Congrats! I installed mine earlier this month and couldn't be happier with it.

mastrcruse

So I bought the light mount and will eventually make the decision about aux lights. Wish trucklites made a flood pattern 7" round LED light.

As I removed my poison spyder Bumper (converted back to OEM until I get the 1/4lber), what do people do with the fog light harness? The crash bar gets cut out so can't rest there....is it an independent harness and can it be unplugged and removed?

mastrcruse

Got it! Waiting on the light mount and decided to upgrade headlights at the same time so waiting on those too. This thing is beefy!

Attachments

• IMG_2192.jpg
    IMG_2192.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 42
Top Bottom