Starting over! Deathcon 4 build thread.

MadMedic

Copy cat! ;)

Just kidding brother, it looks awesome! Since you decided on the coilovers, I'd just go with the front lower control arms for now and leave the rest of them. That will fix your caster problems and you haven't invested too much in case you do decide to do long arms down the road.

Also to note, Evo isn't selling the boat side rockers yet. You can get away with just the stock Rubicon rockers for now. Other than that, love the plans!

I'm sure Matt is hella jealous now too :bleh:

Yeah Dave that is the plan, to stick with the stock rails until those are available. It's going to take some time. Espy all since I've decide to do coil overs. Prob be running stock rims with spacers with my coilovers. But I'll say this. Your rig is the reason I like the slabs. Here's one for ya. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450717341.359665.jpg
Cut them fenders yet? Lol

Also I think I'm just going to save my money and buy the Evo enforcer stage 1 kit from northridge. It's got the coil overs, lca's, brake lines. Ect.

Last edited:

MadMedic

Medixjk was talking about the rubicon stickers that have 3m reflective stuff in them. Any idea where I can find them.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Thanks bro! You coming to windrock for the end of summer run this year?

I hope so! I'm in the process of switching jobs so that may complicate things, but I'm going to try. We'll have to wait until the date's closer to commit.

Dave are you running 35 or 37

37s and you can feel every inch from the steering if you try and turn without any momentum. Upgraded steering will be something I have to address at some point. I'm not sure if that will be before or after adding a PR44.

You can check out my fender chop on my build thread too. I thought it turned out pretty good.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
That was the exact same first mod I made to mine too. Riding with untinted windows makes me feel naked.

uberc4

Tint was my first mod as well. Good call on the coilovers! Do it right the first time even if it means you need to save some more. Oh the tire envy. I hope I don't get that when I put on 37s! But I keep telling myself it's a DD, I don't need 40s... LOL

MadMedic

Tint was my first mod as well. Good call on the coilovers! Do it right the first time even if it means you need to save some more. Oh the tire envy. I hope I don't get that when I put on 37s! But I keep telling myself it's a DD, I don't need 40s... LOL

Lol. I know what you mean.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug

Arizona could be totally different, but I never see anyone with 37's let alone 40's around here. I never have tire envy, but I had to save up to do it right the first time.

Top Bottom