SPOTTED: Any 4X4 other than a Jeep JK/JL Wrangler

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
My old timers

Here are some of my old non-JK vehicles over the years. Go easy, some of the trends and purposes were different way back then. blk wrangler.jpg ford.jpg jeep9_2.jpg sc0034dab7.jpg sc00361fd4.jpg toyota.jpg ranger.jpg

BdugJK

Here are some of my old non-JK vehicles over the years. Go easy, some of the trends and purposes were different way back then. View attachment 246813 View attachment 246814 View attachment 246815 View attachment 246816 View attachment 246817 View attachment 246818 View attachment 246819

Hey that's a nice collection of rigs man! At least there wasn't a toyota there with super swampers and half the stickers off the tail gate so it said "YOTA!" That was the time I realized I wanted a lifted 4x4. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Hey that's a nice collection of rigs man! At least there wasn't a toyota there with super swampers and half the stickers off the tail gate so it said "YOTA!" That was the time I realized I wanted a lifted 4x4. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks, I definitely had the super swampers way back then, but no "Yota" LOL. I was actually running a Pro-net and no tailgate which was all the rage in those days. That was a fun truck until Michigan winters met Japanese metal.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
I miss those old school mickey's you had on that Ranger.

They were the 18 inch wide ones too, on 12 inch Welds. Boy were those great in the sand. I wish they'd bring back the Mickey Baja Belted's and the original Dick Cepek Fun Country tires like on my brown Jeep.

Top Bottom