Spider Monkeys build diary, photo log and wish list

You'll be fine with the EVO kit, if I remember correctly, Nick is running the same kit on his 4 door. He still has stock bumpers and all (well, no bumper on the rear... ;) )

Yeah, what Kyle said. This is a great kit. The plush rides in the front make for an awesome ride. It'll net you about 2 inches in the front but looks fine with stock wheels/tires. I ran it on my last Jeep with stock wheels and tires and I'll do the same on this one.

yes indeed! I do run the evo level kit. And yes, when you first install it you will sit nose high as the coils are still new. I think i gained 2.5 in and that was with the stiffest coils in the front from the factory. Once you drive/wheel it, they will settle. The evo lvl kit is perfect if you want to throw a winch on the front. That was my plan, and i have the Rock Hard 4x4 mount for the stock bumper to mount the winch and with it, sat completely level and feels even better with the extra weight in the front. If you just want to level the jeep out and stick with the stock suspension/tires, no winch for a while. Might i just suggest you put a 1.5- 1.75 in spacer in the front and that will level it out perfect and you will have to address nothing else [emoji106]🏻

yes indeed! I do run the evo level kit. And yes, when you first install it you will sit nose high as the coils are still new. I think i gained 2.5 in and that was with the stiffest coils in the front from the factory. Once you drive/wheel it, they will settle. The evo lvl kit is perfect if you want to throw a winch on the front. That was my plan, and i have the Rock Hard 4x4 mount for the stock bumper to mount the winch and with it, sat completely level and feels even better with the extra weight in the front. If you just want to level the jeep out and stick with the stock suspension/tires, no winch for a while. Might i just suggest you put a 1.5- 1.75 in spacer in the front and that will level it out perfect and you will have to address nothing else [emoji106]🏻

Y'all are such a great group of guys!! Thanks so much for the input!!!

Went out to breakfast this morning and when I looked back at my girl, I had to take a picture! I am so unbelievably happy with my color choice!

Am I the only one that looks back at their Jeep after walking away after parking?? Lol

Attachments

• 1467557424631.jpg
    1467557424631.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 190
Looking back at your girl is perfectly normal. [emoji51] She is looking great! I really dig the tail light covers. If you do go with the EVO leveling kit you will not be disappointed.

Top Bottom