SPEED GOVERNORS Coming to California

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That is not true although I can't speak for others but us escapees are not bringing any political views or ideas to Arizona. I would feel that most escapees are just that, escapees from the politics of California.

I would imagine that those political inclined people would want to stay in California so they can spread their weird political cheer and enjoy all over the land.
There are a lot of people that escape California and don’t bring bad political views with them but the ones that do, seem to trump (no pun intended) the others in noise. I’m sure you see a lot of California people in your area and I’d be willing to bet they don’t all align with you politically.

jwolfejt

Caught the Bug
Nope, it’s for the zombies roaming the earth finger fucking their phones and not having a clue what’s going on more than three feet away from them. Must protect them at all costs.😡
Watching these kids drive is scary - they are literally doing 70+mph with their phone on their laps texting and posting on instagram. It's as if smartphones have become a part of human dna or something...

Top Bottom