Special Summertime SoCal Suds-n-Grub - Saturday, June 16th - 5:30 PM

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I’m still in a food coma. :munching: It was very nice hanging out with everyone. The food was awesome! SO much good stuff and that Honey Badger BBQ was insanely good! :rock:
Thank you Honey Badger and Tiki JK for opening up your home and hosting such a cool event!
My favorite side dish had to be the Pepper Jack Mac. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
a super big thanks to jeff and megan for hosting last night's awesome suds-n-grub!! i know you weren't feeling well jeff and have to head back out to chicago today and just really appreciate everything.

food was outstanding and the company even better. thank you to everyone that was able to join us :thumb:

389759_10150938740903971_758749042_n.jpg

Honey Badger

It was great seeing everybody in our JK family as it has been way to long. Good meeting some new folks as well. Glad everyone had a good time...until next time.

DManuel

Thanks Jeff and Megan for opening your home last night and hosting a fantastic S & G. It was great to see everyone. For those of you running Rubicon - have a great time. For those of you not - let's do a run sometime soon. Thanks again!

jelliott076

Jeff and Megan, Thanks so much for the hospitality! The food was beyond great, the hurricanes were incredible, and it was great to meet everyone. Awesome!

Thanks Again,
Josh Elliott

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Awesome Gathering Last Night

Doh!:doh: I replied to this thread in the other forum before logging in here. I was wondering why nobody had posted before me. I guess I need to get my prioities straight. You can read my truely beautiful and inspiring message over there (LOL).

Anyway, I repeat that it was a terrific night visiting with my favorite people and meeting new favorites as well. The food was outstanding and I hope everyone had as good a time as I did. Megan and Jeff, you are the best. Thank you for opening your house and hosting the event.

There are people among us that will be going on some really great adventures very soon and I hope they post up some pics and dialog for those of us less fortunate ones. Stay safe, my friernds and enjoy life.

Tom "Strainger"

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Man it looks like you all had a great time, I sure wish I could of made it but I was in pismo at the car show and was way to tired to make a 3 hour trip. I hope to see you all at the next one! :thumb:

Blonda

Thanks Jeff and Megan for having us all over to your home and the awesome BBQ meat. It was great seeing everyone again. Frank and I have not been able to get out in our Jeep much the past few months and we've missed you all!

Top Bottom