Southern Nevada runs

Jimmypaget

When is Eddie coming down to Vegas for some Vegas runs? Other than Logandale that is. Let's hit some Henderson and southern Las Vegas trails!

I like this idea! Henderson along with boulder city and even red rock area has some amazing trails. I'm hitting up wheelers pass on Sunday!

Yeah I would I did some research on it and seems like it's a pretty decent trail. Think it said the whole trail is 28 miles in total lol

Right on. Try and give me a few days advance and I should be game to head out. I really need to run a trail. My jeep hasn't seen dirt in quite some time

Don't forget me!

who the f are you :D

I might be down to go on the next one pending the date. Were slammed at work til the end of November so if I can I will. We can hit rocky gap, wheelers, few others in kyle canyon. Still waiting on LVJK to set up the Vegas suds and grub :beer:

who the f are you :D

I might be down to go on the next one pending the date. Were slammed at work til the end of November so if I can I will. We can hit rocky gap, wheelers, few others in kyle canyon. Still waiting on LVJK to set up the Vegas suds and grub :beer:

LVJK has been sooooo busy with school. Surgical procedures, instrumentation, imaging diagnostics, test-test-quiz-test-ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! So close to the end.

Top Bottom