Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch - Aug 26

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Anyone interested in running the trails at SMORR in Seymour MO for the day with the potential of camping overnight? SMORR has 950 acres and trails of all difficulty levels. I went there last year on stock tires and no lift and had a great time, so don't let your build preclude you from trying it out if you're interested!

Here's some pics from last years visit!
_storage_emulated_0_Pictures_Jeep_IMG_20160618_103243714_HDR.jpg _storage_emulated_0_Pictures_Jeep_IMG_20160618_145024772_HDR.jpg _storage_emulated_0_Pictures_Jeep_IMG_20160618_151341702_HDR.jpg _storage_emulated_0_Pictures_Jeep_IMG_20160618_153340452_HDR.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I actually looked this place up on YouTube today. I wish it was a little closer, I think it's like 7 hrs or. Maybe I can make trip in the Fall sometime if you guys do it again.

SMORR looks wicked [emoji869]

Last edited:

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Let's do it!! Like Clutch said, there's something for every skill/build level. We had a blast last time. I'm looking forward to hitting some more trails!

FYI there are some Jeep Badges of Honor there for those who are interested.

Nevermind: Looks like it's closed this day.

Last edited:

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Well shit. I just looked at SMORR's calendar and the ranch is closed this whole weekend.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Closed on the 26th is what I'm seeing too. I would be interested in going down there the following month. Maybe around the 23rd?

Yeah, 9/23 might work better since we'd be able to get in that day lol It's their "Kustom's Care Crawl for Isabel's House" that weekend so there may be some drawings and sweet crawlers too.

The weather may be a little cooler then too. Sounds good.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
I'll have to play it by ear but you may want to put out another thread to see if anyone else wants to join in on 9/23.

Are you wanting to go somewhere else on 8/26? I might be able to make it out to Flat Nasty just for the day.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
If you move it out to October for some reason, I might drive down from Denver. I've been thinking about making the trip down for awhile. Been years since I've run there. Was going to hit Disney as well.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
SMORR September 23rd

I might be down for 9/23

Good! 9/23 @ SMORR seems to be getting some traction.

If you move it out to October for some reason, I might drive down from Denver. I've been thinking about making the trip down for awhile. Been years since I've run there. Was going to hit Disney as well.

As long as I don't break something before hand I might be up for going again in October. :D

I could try for 9/23 too. I have never been despite all the great reviews it gets.

It's a huge place, I've only been once despite being so close. It will take multiple more trips before I've even seen half of it. Also, is that an Axial in your profile pic? Looks sweet.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Good! 9/23 @ SMORR seems to be getting some traction.

As long as I don't break something before hand I might be up for going again in October. :D

It's a huge place, I've only been once despite being so close. It will take multiple more trips before I've even seen half of it. Also, is that an Axial in your profile pic? Looks sweet.

Sounds awesome, and yes thats an Axial. Unfortunately my kid thinks its a 500 dollar Tonka truck :doh:

Top Bottom