Southeastern Idaho/Northern Utah Jeep trip

Clark Collins

My brother and his wife in his Liberty and my wife and 90 year old mother and I in our JKU went on a four day, three night Jeep trip in the Caribou National Forest in Southern Idaho and the Logan District NF in Northern Utah. The attached photos are of the Providence Canyon Trail and Millville Canyon Trails near Logan Utah. We explored a bunch of new trails along the way (for us anyway) and a few old favorites. I know I should have taken more photos.:doh: We stayed in Motels each night and the total trip was around 500mi. It was our first trip of this kind, but my brother and I have taken our granddaughters (ages from 3 to 8) Jeep camping next to a small lake for the last 2 years. I'll post some photos from last year's granddaughter trip in a separate post. The first 7 in this post are in Providence Canyon and the last 8 are in on the Millville Canyon Trail where we had to do a little trail clearing.

Attachments

• Providence 1.jpg
    Providence 1.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 81
  • Providence 2.jpg
    Providence 2.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Providence 3.jpg
    Providence 3.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Providence 4.jpg
    Providence 4.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Providence 5.jpg
    Providence 5.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Providence 6.jpg
    Providence 6.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Providence 7.jpg
    Providence 7.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Millville 1.jpg
    Millville 1.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Millville 2.jpg
    Millville 2.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Millville 3.jpg
    Millville 3.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Millville 4.jpg
    Millville 4.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 87
  • Millville 5.jpg
    Millville 5.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Millville 6.jpg
    Millville 6.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 79
  • Millville 7.jpg
    Millville 7.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Millville 8.jpg
    Millville 8.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

SRAYMOND68

Nice pic

Great photos again. I need to get out that way more often that area is very beautiful and there is so much to explore. Its always nice to get in the high elevation when its so hot. Are you trading your jeep in i saw it parked at the dealership today?

Clark Collins

Great photos again. I need to get out that way more often that area is very beautiful and there is so much to explore. Its always nice to get in the high elevation when its so hot. Are you trading your jeep in i saw it parked at the dealership today?
Nope! Getting a new car for the wife.

Top Bottom