Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

Ddays

Hooked
Climbs we have no business doing...

Didn't bend the axle on that climb - it was over rocks. It was a steep mother but not too hard on the axles. Besides, can't say we had no business doing it if it was made. :idontknow:

Rst8rox

Didn't bend the axle on that climb - it was over rocks. It was a steep mother but not too hard on the axles. Besides, can't say we had no business doing it if it was made. :idontknow:

I can’t say it was a easy climb.... It’s one of those climbs that if you can muster up the Kahunas to start up it you’ve already done the hardest part lol! That ledge is intimidating steep, but it’s really just a traction control game. None of us really even gave any rpm to get up. Still very impressed with you guys for doing it!!! A few of us enjoyed the view from the top, some of us got shut down.... but we won’t mention any names [emoji23]!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I can’t say it was a easy climb.... It’s one of those climbs that if you can muster up the Kahunas to start up it you’ve already done the hardest part lol! That ledge is intimidating steep, but it’s really just a traction control game. None of us really even gave any rpm to get up. Still very impressed with you guys for doing it!!! A few of us enjoyed the view from the top, some of us got shut down.... but we won’t mention any names [emoji23]!

I can say that that's the steepest I've been. Didn't feel unstable at all though.

Rst8rox

IMG_3541.jpg
IMG_3542.jpg
Here you go

Last edited:

Weebz

Caught the Bug

Yes. That would be my name. Thanks Matt. I gave it hell though. Took my damage. Had to back down.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Midland 40 watt GMRS. It’s great, but it’s a bit overkill. The 15 watt would work great too, but it’s not repeater capable. Either one is so much better than a CB if we can get everyone on GMRS.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I was planning on getting a CB on the Jeep before this trip, but if you recommend Handheld GMRS let me know which one so I can get it before the trip.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I was planning on getting a CB on the Jeep before this trip, but if you recommend Handheld GMRS let me know which one so I can get it before the trip.

I have a couple of the midland GMRS handhelds. Their like 60 bucks a set and they always work. If you buy a set like that, just make sure it comes with a car charger. Only issue we’ve had was running out of battery on a long run.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom