Sounds to me like your just as much of an asshole as everyone else on here!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
lol yeah i figured i would keep it going all day for everyone to get amusement out of it! Just surprised how quick this escalated lol

Well aren't you cute. Your welcome here is quickly running out, are you going to be a man and leave or not?

glenn91YJ

After watching "BEDEVILED" :thumb: and now this thread...this place is WAY COOL!!!!! :rock:
I guess it doesn't matter if it's a Jeep forum, archery forum, or whatever forum...there's always a few who just can't abide by the rules!!! :naw:

JAGS

Hooked
After watching "BEDEVILED" :thumb: and now this thread...this place is WAY COOL!!!!! :rock:
I guess it doesn't matter if it's a Jeep forum, archery forum, or whatever forum...there's always a few who just can't abide by the rules!!! :naw:

This is a great outlook to have. :yup: Glad you are able to see for how things really are. Welcome to Wayalife. :thumb:

drafh

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438805953.012927.jpg I enjoy this forum and insights from fellow Jeepers. I would like this to be a drama zone. #JeepWave

Slavens

Caught the Bug
lol yeah i figured i would keep it going all day for everyone to get amusement out of it! Just surprised how quick this escalated lol

Surprised like when JAGS snuck into your room and took your manhood surprised ??? or just like "surprise" mom I'm gay surprised?

Brent McCartney

Sounds to me like your just as much of an asshole as everyone else on here! If you want to ban me then be my guest! Ive had enough of this for one day anyway! I have work to do unlike most others on here!

Hey I'm not an Asshole! I'm just an Ass, but I like this forum and dislike Doush's.

Scrambler

So now we are throwing in chickens? I don't have any of those, but I have a one legged donkey named "speedy" that may interest you.

rinkishjk

Sounds to me like your just as much of an asshole as everyone else on here! If you want to ban me then be my guest! Ive had enough of this for one day anyway! I have work to do unlike most others on here!

:thumbup::D

Attachments

• 1438812738424.jpg
    1438812738424.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 264

Rccrwlr

Funny. Quick search of his username
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438812859.320120.jpg .
Link takes you here
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438812888.530805.jpg .

All of the rest of the links take you to Battlefield (bf3, bf4)related stuff.

Top Bottom