Sok66 / Jerry McGeorge - Eddie is a Dick and I Have PROUDLY BEEN SELF Banned Again

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So do you have the write up for his broken synergy track bar?

He said that it existed and said it on the internet so it must exist. Not like he'd just make something like that up or anything :cheesy:

Actually, I totally remember both of these events. You couldn't fix Moby because your SPOD stopped working so your rock lights were out. If memory serves, the whole incident started because you only had one steering stabilizer and the resulting death wobble was too much for Moby to handle. It was either that or the extreme cross caster.

That's it. Again, I must be forgetful due to almost being knocked out by Matti. :crazyeyes:

JAGS

Hooked
Not worth responding, Eddie. You have no interest in factual discussions on these matters. I'm not sure what Teraflex ever did to you but it's obvious you cant have an adult discussion about their Company or products. Good luck with your little club house here.

So you want us to ignore all evidence of MANY breaks and ONLY listen to you saying how great terabreaks actually is. Who's not wanting the facts???

Why does TF have had to do something to Eddie just because he pointed out flaws/issues with some products. He didn't say they all would break.

Our forum is great if you come here without an agenda. But you clearly had one.

- Jason

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
So you want us to ignore all evidence of MANY breaks and ONLY listen to you saying how great terabreaks actually is. Who's not wanting the facts???

Why does TF have had to do something to Eddie just because he pointed out flaws/issues with some products. He didn't say they all would break.

Our forum is great if you come here without an agenda. But you clearly had one.

- Jason

Lol, he went from "I'm going to send you home crying to your mommy, don't get me started" to "not worth responding".

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Lol, he went from "I'm going to send you home crying to your mommy, don't get me started" to "not worth responding".

I still want to know why it's ok for a grown man to go to their mom wet. Whether it be sexual or you pissed your pants.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Jerry, in case you missed it, the newest TeraFlex tire carrier break, the one that happened on FuriousDZ's Jeep... he had the upgraded mount and this was the NEW break that he got. Please do us all a favor and keep an eye on yours... just in case. Don't want TeraFlex BLAMING you for not following their instructions.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wait a guy older then my fucking dad told me he would send me "running home screaming for your mommy, wet little underpants & all."

Wtf? Haha!!

I think it was a fantasy he was having... "The Ghey Jay is its own revenge"... whatever that means :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

SoK66

Self-Banned
I get the feeling that you read the forums a bunch, Then repeat what you have read. You sound like you have knowledge but you really don't.

Am I close ?

You just like to insult people. I'm a former ASE Master Tech, retired auto industry exec (Ford Motor), consulting firm CEO, decades long Jeeper, current 4x4 club President, etc. I'll be sure to tell my corporate contacts about my experiences here on Wayalife, I'm sure they'll be interested in sponsoring you.

SoK66

Self-Banned
Evo made a bolt on kit for the home installer that does not have the ability or money to have it welded on. Call them, they will tell you to weld it on over bolt on any day of the week.

If you read my post insred of pre-loading your wise crack responses you'd see I agree with Mel. I'm just saying the mfrs are going bolt-n to eliminate the install variability of installer welding skills.

SoK66

Self-Banned
:cheesy:

In all fairness, looking at the pics, there doesn't seem to be as many welds as there should be and a good part of this could be install error. BUT, this wouldn't be the first time that I've seen that to be the case and it makes me question the instructions that are provided with the kit. Looking at their tire carrier instructions, there is or at least wasn't ANY information regarding what back spacing you needed to have in order to carry a spare safely and to this day, I still think that is the biggest reason why we've been seeing breaks with them.

There are virtually NO welds on that bracket other than at the very front. Frame wasn't even prepped. Instructions CLEARLY state it is to be welded the entire perimeter. Dennis did an excellent video on the install as well. That guy's lucky that was the only thing that happened.

GCM 2

You just like to insult people. I'm a former ASE Master Tech, retired auto industry exec (Ford Motor), consulting firm CEO, decades long Jeeper, current 4x4 club President, etc. I'll be sure to tell my corporate contacts about my experiences here on Wayalife, I'm sure they'll be interested in sponsoring you.

So in real world, layman's terms you were: a mechanic, a car salesman, you had/have an LLC, you have driven off road, and you decided where a group of off road vehicles would go driving. Church it up all you want, you really aren't that savvy with building up jeeps with the advice you have been giving out. Nothing shows the true lack of access and placement than that of dropping names and threats of important people. I feel sad that someone of your age is pretending to be someone special.

SoK66

Self-Banned
So in real world, layman's terms you were: a mechanic, a car salesman, you had/have an LLC, you have driven off road, and you decided where a group of off road vehicles would go driving. Church it up all you want, you really aren't that savvy with building up jeeps with the advice you have been giving out. Nothing shows the true lack of access and placement than that of dropping names and threats of important people. I feel sad that someone of your age is pretending to be someone special.

Actually, I was service operations director for a Ford division. And I'll match knowledgebase with you any time you'd like.

We'll let you kiddies prattle on with your vendor bashing, at some point you'll likely hear from their attorneys. Stay classy, kids!

jmatta33

Actually, I was service operations director for a Ford division. And I'll match knowledgebase with you any time you'd like.

We'll let you kiddies prattle on with your vendor bashing, at some point you'll likely hear from their attorneys. Stay classy, kids!

dropping insults and attempting to be condescending while threatening to leverage "connections" to pull sponsors for a forum in order to reduce said forums revenue... well sir that just wreaks of class!!! If you were really "classy" and you really have the "connections" you say you have then you wouldnt have to talk about it on a forum with a bunch of "kiddies".

RLTW!!!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
If you read my post insred of pre-loading your wise crack responses you'd see I agree with Mel. I'm just saying the mfrs are going bolt-n to eliminate the install variability of installer welding skills.

I'm telling you they did not go to a bolt on kit to eliminate installer errors.

I know this because I was once a member of a jeep club.

JAGS

Hooked

So, you now admit to coming here with an agenda of "matching knowledge bases." You've been called out on it and as a result no one cares or respects your input. You've also been condescending from the jump and most of the folks here have more trail time and garage time than you can ever imagine.

And why do you continue to say "we" and "we'll" as if you are speaking on behalf of a group. Last time I checked, people are able to share and discuss experiences, real experiences that actually happened. Have your clients/friends take a page from the folks over at PSC. These are not photoshopped images and PSC used values and better business judgement.

Lawyers have no grounds and the jeep now has precedence thanks to PSC. But I'm sure they'd be willing to take your money to prove that.

Good day to you you out of touch old man. 👍

- Jason

Top Bottom