SoCal Suds-n-Grub @ The Bruery : Thursday, December 13th @ 6:30pm

ChrisB said:
Don't be jealous

LOL!

In the process of moving and looking at my "bone yard" I could stand to get rid of some stuff too. Too bad I'm 8 hours away!

well since this swap meet is in full swing, I'll bring my purejeep barebonez incase any one is interested

Just wanted to let everyone know that The Bruery is also having a toy drive this month in case anyone wanted to participate. Of course it's not required, but they may offer some special brews to those that do :thumb:

401736_465729713472735_377631791_n.jpg

The Bruery said:
Bring in any new toy item -- either unopened or unused -- and get access to draft pours of 2011 Oude Tart, Cuir, our 2011 anniversary ale, and Fruet, this year's 100% barrel aged anniversary ale. We're not making any promises but as those beers run out we will be forced to dig deeper and deeper into our cellar for more unusual and limited offerings. The more toys that come in, the more likely you will see some truly crazy things on our draft list come December.

When Eddie and I went to check this place out last week, we brought in a toy so we could try this tasty brew...

attachment.php

a special 19.2% Imperial Stout aged on mint!

I don't think they have any more of the Stout, but they might have some other limited brew. :D

Getting ready for the Suds-n-grub by sampling something from The Bruery - Autumn Maple, a Belgian style brown ale brewed with yams, molasses, maple syrup and spices. Yummy!

image-63324257.jpg

You can take me off the maybe list im luis torres not gonna be able to make it my jeep is on jack stands preparing for the 35s right now hopefully next one ill make it

Hey guys, I just got news that the food truck for tomorrow just backed out. There are a few fast food restaurants nearby that you can pick up some dinner and bring it over to the Bruery. At least, that's what we will be doing. Specifically, we'll be stopping over at Tom's Place which is just on the other side of the 57. See links below:

Toms Place Restaurant
221 W Orangethorpe Ave
Placentia, CA 92870

http://tomsplacerestaurants.com/

I do apologize for the last minute change but, this one was totally out of my hands. Sorry.

Hey guys, I just got news that the food truck for tomorrow just backed out. There are a few fast food restaurants nearby that you can pick up some dinner and bring it over to the Bruery. At least, that's what we will be doing. Specifically, we'll be stopping over at Tom's Place which is just on the other side of the 57. See links below:

Toms Place Restaurant
221 W Orangethorpe Ave
Placentia, CA 92870

http://tomsplacerestaurants.com/

I do apologize for the last minute change but, this one was totally out of my hands. Sorry.

Apparently they didn't know you have 25+ nearly guaranteed customers coming. Or maybe it's because the pending rain?

You know if the Bruery allows outside food or we have to dine at Toms? What time you heading to Toms?

Apparently they didn't know you have 25+ nearly guaranteed customers coming. Or maybe it's because the pending rain?

You know if the Bruery allows outside food or we have to dine at Toms? What time you heading to Toms?

I think it might be more the rain than anything. Totally took me by surprise.

They allow food inside when the trucks are there so, I'm getting my food to go and bringing it in with me :yup:

Just confirmed that food IS allowed inside their tasting room and they are encouraging it. They apologized again for the cancellation of the truck and are looking forward to having us there. :yup:

Maybe forgotten but not gone

Hey Guys,

It's been a while

I am going to make the drive

See you there

MMMM BEER!!!!

Top Bottom