SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Old Orange Brewing Co: Saturday Dec 14th @ 5:00pm

DManuel

Put us as a maybe, we have a Christmas party that night but may stop by for a bit if we can. It's been a while!

JZ2DRJK

Put me down as a maybe. I have a company Christmas party that night. But I will try to stop by and have a drink before I get to the Christmas party.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
This is now officially on my wife's calendar so that I don't forget it. Please add us to the "fosho" list. No maybe's on this one, amigo. BTW, McP...you bringin' the pup?

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
This is now officially on my wife's calendar so that I don't forget it. Please add us to the "fosho" list. No maybe's on this one, amigo. BTW, McP...you bringin' the pup?

Cool! Glad you’re gonna make it! We may bring Sadie Jo, depends on how her day is going … :doh:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
if moochie is bringing his cousin from mars i will be there in spirit with you guys :beer:

:thinking: Just come on out! Don’t let the 2600 miles get between you and hanging out with other forum peeps and seeing some of the nicest Jeeps in SoCal!

zombjep

Its whatever night you reserve it for but we set this up about three months ago because they sell out quickly. Have fun and hopefully catch you on the next one.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jelliott076

Don,
Sorry to say, I've gotta miss this one. :naw: I'll be keeping my eye on the schedule for the upcoming trips and drunk fests. Stay safe and have a blast for me.
-J

jkfern27

Count me in, just confirmed with the wife and we should be there

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom