So this happened Yesterday! Dynatrac Trail leader package! BUMMER it was Made Wrong

critter812

Well that did not go as planned! Hoping its a simple fix! installed the PR44 only to realize could not bolt my unit bearings all the way down either the Shafts are tool long by 1/4" or the tubes are 1/4" to short. Either way this may impact my upcoming trip to WindRock. Hoping that its the shafts not the housing.

Shaft2.jpg
shaft.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Well that did not go as planned! Hoping its a simple fix! installed the PR44 only to realize could not bolt my unit bearings all the way down either the Shafts are tool long by 1/4" or the tubes are 1/4" to short. Either way this may impact my upcoming trip to WindRock. Hoping that its the shafts not the housing.

Well that really sucks. Like you said - hopefully it's the shafts - that'd be a damn shame if the housing needs swapped. :grayno:

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I would think it would be the shaft if something is the wrong length. With the jigs they use to assemble the axle I don’t see how they could weld it together with the wrong length tubes on it. Could it be something in the differential not letting them go all the way in?

Bigger Hammer[emoji16]

Top Bottom