So now I know I cant ask a question if it dosent pertain to just me, got it!

WJCO

Meme King
Why do you feel sorry for me Eddie? Asking for him doesn't mean it dosent help me too. To answer Adam, as far as selling stuff my goal was to help others get deals on stuff I have accumulated helping friends build their jeeps, thats why my post count has gone down, just been busy. I was only posting the products yourself and most approve of and want on here. You closed the for sale thread and I moved on, no big deal on my end. I heard what you said and didn't and woulden't do it again. I respected what you said and was just being honest and transparent and didn't think it would be a issue.
Why the fuck can't people post for themselves? Why use Eddie and Cindy's forum as a third party classified? Seriously, this is a community. If members want to participate, then great. If they don't, then move the fuck on. But for those that choose to move on, don't come back asking for help, especially through other members.

Seriously for Jerry to "like" your post after he himself hasn't posted in months is pretty fucked up. Especially on Eddie and Cindy's forum where none of us wouldn't even know each other without it.

MericaMade

LOL - Because you would choose to be friends with pathetic grown men who are too much of a pussy to post up on an internet forum. Also, not that you would care but if you ever needed the kind of help that I can provide, I no longer would offer it to you. (y)

With that said, just go away and for good already. You don't really want to be here and I can assure you, nobody here will miss you.
I actually do want to be here and really enjoyed this fourm but will respect your wishes.

Take care Eddie.

Last edited by a moderator:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have to say... there once was a time when haters would come on here to at least support their friend. Today, they're all just such PUSSYS, they'd quietly let you get thrown under the bus. THESE GUYS are your friends. Sleep well tonight knowing that. (y) LOL :ROFLMAO:

BaddestCross

I have to say... there once was a time when haters would come on here to at least support their friend. Today, they're all just such PUSSYS, they'd quietly let you get thrown under the bus. THESE GUYS are your friends. Sleep well tonight knowing that. (y) LOL :ROFLMAO:
Since you asked them to no longer contribute they don't. Sounds like integrity to me. Why would they come back and post here when "nobody wants them here" 🙄

Jerry wasn't even the person he was asking for and now he's getting dragged through the shit for no reason.

yall-got-any-more-of-that-midol.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Since you asked them to no longer contribute they don't. Sounds like integrity to me. Why would they come back and post here when "nobody wants them here" 🙄

Jerry wasn't even the person he was asking for and now he's getting dragged through the shit for no reason.

View attachment 370555
Pretty sure the Jerry thing is in regards to him not being active in months and then coming on this thread and liking the comment. There was not a single person asked not to post here other than fiend and then mericamade for his friends. The rest just left.

BaddestCross

Pretty sure the Jerry thing is in regards to him not being active in months and then coming on this thread and liking the comment. There was not a single person asked not to post here other than fiend and then mericamade for his friends. The rest just left.
There have been others over time, but yeah, some just disappear in the wake of the hurricane. It's just a shame that things go from zero to ballistic in a blink of an eye sometimes.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Since you asked them to no longer contribute they don't.
WHERE or WHEN did I ask ANY of these manly men to no longer contribute??? BTW, google is your friend. I'll wait for you to POST PROOF.

Sounds like integrity to me. Why would they come back and post here when "nobody wants them here" 🙄
Sounds like made up bullshit to me but that's never stopped REAL FRIENDS from chiming in anyway. And, I have to say, I've always had a lot more respect for friends sticking up for each other.

Funny, he's the one who hasn't been on in forever and yet, was VERY QUICK to LIKE MericaMade's comment. If I'm wrong, he can correct me. Certainly, I've never had a problem with him in the past.

Brute

Hooked
Fiend was asked not to post here?

Brute

Hooked
I’ve met Greer & Jerry through this forum, and consider them friends, I’ve wheeled and camped with them, they are solid. I’d also say the same about you…

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fiend was asked not to post here?
Not by me or anyone I know.

I’ve met Greer & Jerry through this forum, and consider them friends, I’ve wheeled and camped with them, they are solid. I’d also say the same about you…
To be clear, NONE of them have EVER been asked to not be a part of this forum. I did tell Greer that he sounded like a douchebag by comparing a Dana 44 iron knuckle to a Pro60 or 1550 knuckle but anyone who really knows me knows that I would say that to anyone, including my good friends. Apparently, he took offense to that and left and really, I couldn't give a shit. If they're now saying that I or anyone told them to not post on the forum, they are full of shit.

Last edited:

BaddestCross

WHERE or WHEN did I ask ANY of these manly men to no longer contribute??? BTW, google is your friend. I'll wait for you to POST PROOF.

Sounds like made up bullshit to me but that's never stopped REAL FRIENDS from chiming in anyway. And, I have to say, I've always had a lot more respect for friends sticking up for each other.
You're right, you never directly asked fiend to leave, but the douche rant you unleashed on him was the final straw after you berated another of his friends not too long before and I suppose he got tired of it.

Your MO is sarcasm and passive aggressiveness, so you generally just make people feel uncomfortable enough to bow out. Others tend to jump in and be more direct after you start.

Funny, he's the one who hasn't been on in forever and yet, was VERY QUICK to LIKE MericaMade's comment. If I'm wrong, he can correct me. Certainly, I've never had a problem with him in the past.
I said my peace about Jerry. He can step in if he wishes. You and I both know he's a big enough man to do so if he wishes to. I've never lied to you, so if you don't believe me that's on you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You're right, you never directly asked fiend to leave, but the douche rant you unleashed on him was the final straw after you berated another of his friends not too long before and I suppose he got tired of it.
Hang on... you just got done accusing me of “asking them to no longer contribute" and then tried to make them out to be some kind of saint by saying they had "integrity" for not doing so and with rolly eyes. I think you owe me an apology for ACCUSING ME of something I never did.

Your MO is sarcasm and passive aggressiveness, so you generally just make people feel uncomfortable enough to bow out. Others tend to jump in and be more direct after you start.
And that is your opinion - something you're entitle to but that is NOT the same thing as ME telling people to no longer contribute here. There is a BIG difference and again, something that I think you owe me an apology for.

I said my peace about Jerry. He can step in if he wishes. You and I both know he's a big enough man to do so if he wishes to. I've never lied to you, so if you don't believe me that's on you.
Never said you have lied to me BUT... you have accused ME of something that I never did and for that, I THINK YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY FOR.

As far as Jerry goes, his silence speaks volumes to me.

Last edited:

MericaMade

You just did and I quote "Also, not that you would care but if you ever needed the kind of help that I can provide, I no longer would offer it to you. With that said, just go away and for good already. You don't really want to be here and nobody wants you here."

So how do members like me who have spent countless hours and thousands of post on here supposed to react to comments like this above from you and admins. Life gets busy and sorry WAL posting is not a priority for me all the time. Two post out of thousands I have made caused you to tell me to go away.

I didn't call you any names other then what you told me to call you. I guess the humor went over your head. It was sarcasm and no disrespect was intended. Hell, I should have lied and been dishonest to you then none of this would have happened. Fuck me for being honest and upfront both times.

But calling Jerry a pussy and Fiend a douchbag and constantly make people feel like shit on here has gotten old. I have never and would never disrespect you and call any of your friends pussies or douchbag but man are you quick to call us or anyone names.

Others will eventually get tired of it and move on to. Jerry and the rest of the guys you keep disrespecting are true homies that dont need to come on here and talk shit, its beneath them they have nothing to prove to you.

Even if they did it would just turn into a how dare you disrespect Eddie in his home and all the admins would chime in an it would just be another day on WAL.

I wish you the best man. No hard feelings its just the internet.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You just did and I quote "Also, not that you would care but if you ever needed the kind of help that I can provide, I no longer would offer it to you. With that said, just go away and for good already. You don't really want to be here and nobody wants you here."

So how do members like me who have spent countless hours and thousands of post on here supposed to react to comments like this above from you and admins. Life gets busy and sorry WAL posting is not a priority for me all the time. Two post out of thousands I have made caused you to tell me to go away.

I didn't call you any names other then what you told me to call you. I guess the humor went over your head. It was sarcasm and no disrespect was intended. Hell, I should have lied and been dishonest to you then none of this would have happened. Fuck me for being honest and upfront both times.

But calling Jerry a pussy and Fiend a douchbag and constantly make people feel like shit on here has gotten old. I have never and would never disrespect you and call any of your friends pussies or douchbag but man are you quick to call us or anyone names.

Others will eventually get tired of it and move on to. Jerry and the rest of the guys you keep disrespecting are true homies that dont need to come on here and talk shit, its beneath them they have nothing to prove to you.

Even if they did it would just turn into a how dare you disrespect Eddie in his home and all the admins would chime in an it would just be another day on WAL.

I wish you the best man. No hard feeling its just the internet.

"...but will respect your wishes."

So much for that. But, I can't say that I'm surprised. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I wish you the best man. No hard feelings its just the internet.
He’s not above it enough to come like your post within five minutes after not being around for three months.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
...Sounds like integrity to me.
I see you're online now and I'm making this post because I genuinely like you. Being that you understand what "integrity" is, I would be grateful if you applied some for yourself now. You were wrong to accuse me of something that I didn't do and now, I would be grateful if you apologized for it.

Top Bottom